This topic is locked from further discussion.

c_doody_1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 c_doody_1999
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

Hi,

Tis the season for preordering games, one of witch is Spore,

looking at its profile on GS it seams to be a type of game that has never been tried before, but it left me with one question.

I was wondering if its going to be a single player game that you will take on the net and play. or if its a deliberately MMO game that you will be expected to pay through the nose for.

I mean id love to try WOW and see what everyones going on about, but i cant bear a subscription. Will this be the same?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19592 Posts
This will be singleplayer (and without a subscription), but I remember that they were talking about allowing players to upload their species online, so that your in-game universe is filled with other player's creatures.
I'm not sure if that feature is still in the game, but I guess that that would be free, too.
Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

They said once your species enters space...Youl be able to visit other players planets or some thing...Get a glimps of what there doing..They havent really said if this part is to pay for...Doughtful its for pay though...Im leaning towards no on that..

Isnt spore suppose to be ready near the end of 2008

stiker71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 stiker71
Member since 2005 • 4737 Posts
The Real Spore Union can answer these questions but i belive if You add then as your Friends there monsters/creatures can and will come to your planets.
cursed_lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 cursed_lion
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
look all of the things that are told about spore are more or less true exept of one.Nobody knows the release date exept of the creator and his team we must always trust the official site and not the fan sites that their sources are not trustworthy,