Speedball remake trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FguFWf-ERvY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2En4g%2Ecom%2Fpc%2FNewsCom%2D36888%2Easpx

One of the greatest retro sports games ever is coming to the pc only.

gearsfan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 gearsfan23
Member since 2006 • 180 Posts

isnt that what cole train on gears of war plays?

lol?

ADG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 ADG_
Member since 2003 • 1654 Posts
Great game... but why is it called SpeedBall 2? Shouldn't it be SpeedBall 3? And hopefully it wont be as bad as that SpeedBall wannabe game that was released ~6 years ago
A-S_FM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 A-S_FM
Member since 2004 • 2208 Posts

oh. my. god 

i've been waiting for a remake of speedball 2 for a long, long time

this is the best news i have heard all year - screw call of duty 4, screw the company of heroes and medieval 2 expansions, screw whatever blizzard announces next month, screw relic's 2007 warhammer 40k announcement

just give me speedball

now, if we can just get an updated version of cannon fodder and syndicate, i'll have nothing to put in those what game most deserves a sequel/remake theads...

A-S_FM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 A-S_FM
Member since 2004 • 2208 Posts

Great game... but why is it called SpeedBall 2? Shouldn't it be SpeedBall 3? And hopefully it wont be as bad as that SpeedBall wannabe game that was released ~6 years agoADG_

speedball 2's full name was speedball 2: brutal deluxe - the new speedball 2 will have a subtitle too - why? who knows... maybe it's because the name speedball 2 is synonymous with awesome and anything with speedball 2 in the title just has to be good, while speedball 2100 proved that just having speedball in the name doesn't necessarily mean it's a good game

plus, with speedball 2 the player has the feeling of playing something they love, but new, rather than just something new with speedball 3

people naming titles actually do think like that, stupid as it may seem... everything has subtext or connotation or deliberate undertone

Â