Spec Ops The Line 75% off

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

Hey, 75% off spec ops the line

Referral Code

Please use my referral link for those who don't already have an account and we both get credit :) (just click the link and make an account)

Hope this is useful

Cheers!

Backup link: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=muhagowi

EDIT - 20% off code:

GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R

#2 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
Might have gotten it since I'm relatively interested, but it's already gone, they probably finished all they keys they planned on selling at that price.
#3 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -
Just checked the forum, more keys incoming, no ETA but should be soon.
#4 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

Bought it earlier this year, beat it in a couple of nights, and it was completely worth it and one of the absolute best shooter campaigns I've played, more for the story and setting more than anything (it doesn't try to beat games like Call of Duty in the set piece and polish department), I recommend it to anyone who even moderately enjoys a good shooter because it will change the way you think about shooters and games.

I'll go ahead and convince some of my friends to check it out now.

#5 Posted by BPoole96 (22817 posts) -

Buying now. Thanks for the heads up

#6 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

BPoole96
Awesome. No problem - Enjoy! Just a heads up everyone - more keys are in and it's back up to purchase.
#7 Posted by BPoole96 (22817 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

kieran88

Awesome. No problem - Enjoy! Just a heads up everyone - more keys are in and it's back up to purchase.

How did the referral thing work though? I used the link in the OP but saw no way to give you credit for the referral.

#8 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

Awesome. No problem - Enjoy! Just a heads up everyone - more keys are in and it's back up to purchase.[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="kieran88"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

How did the referral thing work though? I used the link in the OP but saw no way to give you credit for the referral.

You just click the link, and it will take you to GMGs homepage. Then you hit register/ create an account and done. your account would then be linked to mine and when you buy a game we both get £2 credit on our account. No worries if you didn't get it to work - just glad to get the deal out there :)

EDIT(details):

You will then be taken to a page displaying your unique affiliate link. Share this link with your friends and when they register and start buying, youll start earning.

Please note that the affiliate link uses a single session 'cookie' and so any registrations must be completed at the time the referral link is clicked to ensure that the referral is tracked.

#9 Posted by PublicNuisance (4582 posts) -

Well they refused mycredit card and paypal. Can't help it if they don't want my money. Gamersgate was fine taking my money today, Steam was fine taking my money. GreenMan is on my blacklist, not worth the hastle.

#10 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Looks at how much money is in the bank.:(

Dam it how the crap, Iv beame so poor? Well I have to just get it in the steam winter sale.

#11 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

Well they refused mycredit card and paypal. Can't help it if they don't want my money. Gamersgate was fine taking my money today, Steam was fine taking my money. GreenMan is on my blacklist, not worth the hastle.

PublicNuisance
Strange, never had any bother with them when it comes to payment. They're still worth checking out since they have 75% off sales often.
#12 Posted by CUDGEdave (2592 posts) -

It's a great game and very underated and that price well worth it.

#13 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

[QUOTE="PublicNuisance"]

kieran88

Strange, never had any bother with them when it comes to payment. They're still worth checking out since they have 75% off sales often.

Yeah, Steam and Amazon are amazing for me, but always with GMG I have the worst time trying to buy something. I usually end up trying the next day and it spontaneously works then.

#14 Posted by PublicNuisance (4582 posts) -

[QUOTE="PublicNuisance"]

kieran88

This would be the second time they screwed me on a deal. Last time was on The Darkness 2. There will not be a third.

#15 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

[QUOTE="kieran88"][QUOTE="PublicNuisance"]

PublicNuisance

This would be the second time they screwed me on a deal. Last time was on The Darkness 2. There will not be a third.

Damn, that's a shame
#16 Posted by PublicNuisance (4582 posts) -

Damn, that's a shamekieran88

Sure is. My backlog is over 60 so it isn't like I need the game but I was all ready to buy something lol. Maybe I will give Hot Line Miami some money over at GOG.

#17 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
Decent to good game. I was playing it last night.
#18 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

[QUOTE="kieran88"] Damn, that's a shamePublicNuisance

Sure is. My backlog is over 60 so it isn't like I need the game but I was all ready to buy something lol. Maybe I will give Hot Line Miami some money over at GOG.

Hotline Miami is awesome, def check it out.
#19 Posted by heytheredarlin (869 posts) -

Just got done playing it and so far it's lots of fun. Well worth the $6.00.

#20 Posted by FelipeInside (28545 posts) -
Decent to good game. I was playing it last night. Elann2008
Finish it and you'll see what an under-rated gem this game is.
#21 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
[QUOTE="Elann2008"]Decent to good game. I was playing it last night. FelipeInside

I really want to but Hitman Absolution will probably get in the way as well as AC3. xD The AnvilNext Engine looks amazing in AC3. You can really notice the difference. I can't wait till the 20th. So far, it feels like gallery shooting. I hope it gets to the decision-making aspects of the game and story parts that I'm looking forward to.
#22 Posted by FelipeInside (28545 posts) -
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Elann2008"]Decent to good game. I was playing it last night. Elann2008

I really want to but Hitman Absolution will probably get in the way as well as AC3. xD The AnvilNext Engine looks amazing in AC3. You can really notice the difference. I can't wait till the 20th. So far, it feels like gallery shooting. I hope it gets to the decision-making aspects of the game and story parts that I'm looking forward to.

True, but u can probably finish Spec Ops in a weekend, it's not that long. Gameplay isn't the greatest, but the way it tells the story and subjects it touches makes it stand out.
#23 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

Just got done playing it and so far it's lots of fun. Well worth the $6.00.

heytheredarlin
Cool :)
#24 Posted by with_teeth26 (8504 posts) -

Still need to finish the game. The story and setting were great but the gameplay is pretty bad, I stopped playing at a place where my squad mates kept running into enemy fire and forcing me to go and revive them/get killed.

Cover based third person shooters have to be the most boring sub genre to emerge this gen.

#25 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -
bump
#26 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (5706 posts) -
Downloading it right now... Used the 20% of Voucher and got it for £4 :D. I loved the demo but was too busy playing other games to even thing of starting something new. Since I have just completed Borderlands 2 and BLOPS2 singleplayer I have some time to kill before Assassins Creed 3 is available for PC.
#27 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -
Downloading it right now... Used the 20% of Voucher and got it for £4 :D. I loved the demo but was too busy playing other games to even thing of starting something new. Since I have just completed Borderlands 2 and BLOPS2 singleplayer I have some time to kill before Assassins Creed 3 is available for PC.Grey_Eyed_Elf
Sweet :D
#28 Posted by Super-Trooper (1591 posts) -

[QUOTE="Elann2008"]Decent to good game. I was playing it last night. FelipeInside

I think it's honestly my favorite game of the year so far. It has fairly generic but serviceable game play but it's the story, atmosphere andimmersion that really takes the cake