Some game suggestions for me, please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slim_Pup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 Slim_Pup
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

Hi guys, 

My girlfriend and I are looking for some new games to play. What we're really looking for is a well rounded game with a lot of features and stuff to do, such as Runescape or minecraft. We played both of those for a while but are simply getting bored with it. We don't really care what genre it is, as long as it's fun and it's not repetitive (no grindfesting). Also, nothing that's purely about violence (having some violence is fine like in runescape but or minecraft but we would like something with a lot of options). Neopets, for example would sort of fall into this description but we are way too old for that. 

Any suggestions?

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

I remember my girlfriend and I used to play Gears of War 2 together.

I was always Dom, she was Phenix.

But that sounds too violent for you guys. Get a Wii and get anything mario.

Mario Kart

Mario Party

etc

As for PC try torchlight 2 maybe? World of Warcraft is pretty tonned down, you could try that,

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Orcs Must Die 2 is a blast in co op. It does contain violence but it is pretty cartoonish.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

portal 2 is a solid game you will probably only get 2-3 playthroughs but it will both test your ability to problem solve but reward you with fun rides

terraria: its 2D minecraft that should be about all you require for a description

idk if its possible to play local co-op (single pc) for it but im going to recommend the lego games. lego star wars, harry potter, indiana jones, and even lord of the rings and marvel. they are many things they have lots of light humor and action in them they also have many secrets to uncover.

i think those would be some healthy additions to your library and while they would provide if nothing more at least one good playthrough from start to finish per title