solution playing theme hospital on windows 7

This topic is locked from further discussion.

complimentje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 complimentje
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
After reading probably all the comments on the internet, i've found the solution ! The game can run/save now. So first you copy everything, all the documents, from your CD to the C:drive Make a new folder in the C: drive, i've named it hospital Now you need to go to the folder HOSP and click on the file HOSPITAL.CFG (you can open it by notepad) Change the file into SAVE_OVERRIDE=C:\hospital\HOSP\ (or whatever you named your map + make sure you close it with a slash tag \ !!! You're almost ready now. :) Click again on the folder HOSP and rightclick on WINMAIN.exe Further click on: solve compitabilityproblems Click on the first problem: you cant run it because it's an older version Click on WINDOWS XP (Service pack 2) Test your program, but it probably will not work Then click on the second problem and tick the boxes: run in 256 colors and run in 640 x 480 screen resolution Save your settings. Now, click on WINMAIN.exe and it will launch your game and it will save ;D THAT'S IT. ;D Goodluckk. greeetingz.
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

I just downloaded "Corsix Theme hospital" and stuck my disc in and it ran good.

marco1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#3 marco1k1
Member since 2004 • 163 Posts

Hmm, I would like to play Theme Hospital again :S but I don't own it anymore.

Thanks thought, If I get a cheap copy its nice to know I can play it without having to emulate Windows XP or downgrade/create a windows xp partition.

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts

I just downloaded "Corsix Theme hospital" and stuck my disc in and it ran good.

gameofthering
^-- That