This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: January 2, 2013
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: May 2, 2008
- Posts: 36675
- Member Since: January 26, 2009
- Posts: 13271
- Member Since: July 28, 2008
- Posts: 1071
- Member Since: July 9, 2009
- Posts: 17565
- Member Since: December 19, 2011
- Posts: 192
Hi everyone, Recently, I found my old SNES and began to connect it to my Samsung HDTV via my Yamaha AX-V565 Receiver. Now that it's connected, I can hear the game playing perfectly fine, but there is no video coming up. I am using the standard Red/White/Yellow cables. Please help! joshbaezmusic
I would plug it in to the 1 component input you have on that receiver. The yellow should go in to the green under component, this shouldn't give you any issues with it going to your tv through the HDMI out on the receiver.
Please Log In to post.