Skyrim Mods on Steamworkshop is not Working!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yodude1026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yodude1026
Member since 2011 • 184 Posts

hello i recently decided to donwload my first Skyrim Mod ever and that was the Apocalypse Mods spell pack and i clicked subscribe... it started dwonloading and when it finished i went and opend skyrim. it says checking subrsiced mod 1 of 1 and then it says  that it is fully synchronized but when i click play and go to Farenger in Whiterun its apparent that the Mod didnt work as he doesnt sell any of the Mod spells. Can someone please help me?

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

hello i recently decided to donwload my first Skyrim Mod ever and that was the Apocalypse Mods spell pack and i clicked subscribe... it started dwonloading and when it finished i went and opend skyrim. it says checking subrsiced mod 1 of 1 and then it says  that it is fully synchronized but when i click play and go to Farenger in Whiterun its apparent that the Mod didnt work as he doesnt sell any of the Mod spells. Can someone please help me?

yodude1026

On the launcher, click the data button. Make sure the mod is there and checked.

yodude1026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 yodude1026
Member since 2011 • 184 Posts
Yes i have checked Data files and the Mod is checked with a tick. I dont know why its not working! :(
KABCOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KABCOOL
Member since 2009 • 1147 Posts

Try installing it with the Nexus mod manager. Thats what I used for all my mods, I found it more stable and easy to completely get rid of the files when uninstalling. 

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

if the mod isnt working yet its probably not finished downloading. this happens to me all the time. but other times it can conflict with another mod and cancel itself out and the last thing.. steam is weird.