Sixaxis controller on fallout 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Muska99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Muska99
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Alright lads, first off apologies of this is in the wrong forum, or has been posted before. (I have run a search but "yielded no results". Can anyone tell me how I can get my ps3 sixaxis controller to work for fallout 3 on my pc? (Yes I know a mouse and keyboard is better) I have downloaded the drivers and got my controller recognised on my pc, test worked fine etc. But when it comes to setting it up for fallout 3 I can't get it to work. Was recommended xpadder, but I don't know what the fudge I am doing with that. Can someone- anyone - give me a bit of advice on this?

WARLOCK234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 108

#2 WARLOCK234
Member since 2008 • 106 Posts

I have the same problem. I installed the drivers, and my controller is recognized, but it won't work with any games.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

Alright lads, first off apologies of this is in the wrong forum, or has been posted before. (I have run a search but "yielded no results". Can anyone tell me how I can get my ps3 sixaxis controller to work for fallout 3 on my pc? (Yes I know a mouse and keyboard is better) I have downloaded the drivers and got my controller recognised on my pc, test worked fine etc. But when it comes to setting it up for fallout 3 I can't get it to work. Was recommended xpadder, but I don't know what the fudge I am doing with that. Can someone- anyone - give me a bit of advice on this?

Muska99
how are you connecting it to your pc.