Sim City Expansion City Packs begins

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Just looking frew amazon..co.uk and Sim City Expansion City Packs Germany set is out at £7,99. I tried cancelling my order last night but i was too late as its in dispatch soon but its still not been distpatched. This also the slowest delivery in along time from Amazon when there normaly spot on and fast. Will try and return simcity 5 un opend and see what i get. But if this is the price for Expansion packs they can for get it when i have already payed £34,99 for the game.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

Get informed before you make stupid and dramatic threads, this didn't begin, it began, because this is part of the deluxe edition, with another French and British pack.

I would whine like you did, if they didn't sell these packs outside of the digital deluxe edition.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Just looking frew amazon..co.uk and Sim City Expansion City Packs Germany set is out at £7,99. I tried cancelling my order last night but i was too late as its in dispatch soon but its still not been distpatched. This also the slowest delivery in along time from Amazon when there normaly spot on and fast. Will try and return simcity 5 un opend and see what i get. But if this is the price for Expansion packs they can for get it when i have already payed £34,99 for the game.

skipper847

Learn before you post.

Also great job confusing EA and Amazon

Avatar image for slantedandencha
slantedandencha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 slantedandencha
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

funny thing is, when the game works, it is a blast.  i'm not happy about all this server business, but once it's straightened out i plan on enjoying the game for years to come.