Silent Hill 2 (For PC and if you liked SH2 then i suggest you don't come here :)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mohan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mohan88
Member since 2006 • 4839 Posts
*Waring Major Spoilers* This game sucked badly because you get to walk around the whole game and the final boss is easier than a common enemies. Also where is the action for this game? no action just walking around and finding keys, maps and somethings that you don't even use. Also the story is James Sunderland goes to find his lost wife Mary and the Mary turn out to be the final boss. The only good thing about this game is when you play at night with ligths out and yep again this game just sucks at that too. My GOD this games sucks and what do you guys think about game?
Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts
SH2 is an excellent game. It seems like you didn't understood the game. Did you atleast understood the plot twist? I guess no, because then you wouldn't be wondering why's Mary last boss etc. For me it's the best game of the series, however it seems like you played just SH2. As far as i know SH noobs like SH4: The Room, which is the worst game of the series. I suggest you to play SH4 then...
mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts
Yeah, it really lacks the quality of the first game. But I wouldn't say It's so bad. The story is extremely melancholic(and way deeper than your little summary) and is pretty enjoyable, albeit predictable - it's a story of lost love and the burdens of illness.
mohan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mohan88
Member since 2006 • 4839 Posts
I am not a SH noob. :D
MarineJcksn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MarineJcksn
Member since 2007 • 1675 Posts
SH1 was the toughest game in the series, IMO. The Zodiac puzzle near the end confused the crap outta me. I finally started just entering 3 digit combinations, starting with 1-1-1. Imagine how long I played that thing before finally getting the right combo at 6-4-8.
beex215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 beex215
Member since 2006 • 1198 Posts

i agree that it sucked.all it is is a creepy area that has no action.club a monster then its dead,barely any monstser too.try to figure out puzzles and walk around in the dark.

part one i abandoned-just cause

part two i abandoned-it sucked-

part 3 im stuck on the book case riddle.cant get the door open.

part 4 i beat but its very much the same as the rest.

all in all the silent hill series isnt all that great to me.

OtakuRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 OtakuRay
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts
Well, SH2 was more psychological than horror, it let me with hungry for more and then came out SH3, a masterpiece!
bldalyncsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 bldalyncsu
Member since 2004 • 236 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this game come out on the PS2 years ago? I remember palying it and thought it was pretty good. I remember the nurses in the hospital scaring the hell out of me the first time I saw them.