This topic is locked from further discussion.

Robothound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Robothound
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts

I bought this game and first off my contoller didnt even respond to it for a week. Next, I finally get on just to have the game so laggy I can barely even aim my weapon. Finally, I can login to an online profile but I lose connection to whatever host Im joining 100% of the time.

For those out there who want to riducule me

1) I know how to use the controller and its software perfectly + it works with every other game I have

2) My computer does not lag at all with any of my other FPS games plus it is no way near its limit as to what it can run.

3) Every other game I login to online i have perfect connection no lag

Thus my conclusion RSV2 SUCKSSSS

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
Why are you using a controller? and the connection issues most likely isn't the game's fault.
warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts

sooo the game sucks because you cant use a controller? and your comp isnt good enough to run it? and your connection sucks?

zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts
I'm not going to ridicule you for not knowing how to use the controller, as you stated that you do know how. I will however ridicule you for trying to use a controller on a PC FPS game in the first place.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Why did you make another thread about the same topic? Are you just here to troll or what??

OnFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 OnFive
Member since 2010 • 73 Posts

What control are you using? Saying RSV2 is garbage just because you're having some issues is stupid, also you do realize you're a bit late on this game right?

Robothound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Robothound

Why did you make another thread about the same topic? Are you just here to troll or what??

JangoWuzHere

I did not intentially create another thread if you would have read that one.

Robothound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Robothound

What control are you using? Saying RSV2 is garbage just because you're having some issues is stupid, also you do realize you're a bit late on this game right?

OnFive

First Im using a logitech dual action contoller, second it is more than just these issues; which I do not experience with other games

simardbrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 simardbrad
Member since 2004 • 2355 Posts

post your specs, I have a feeling your pc is not as powerful as you think it is.

There are too many threads where I see people with 3 year old dells thinking their pc is top of the line.

Bros89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bros89
Member since 2004 • 624 Posts

First, I Laugh in your face for using a controller for an FPS on the computer, Go back to your X-Box. Second, I have the game and it runs perfectly smooth at about 70 framers per second and I never ever have a problem except with the one bug that was left in the game (this being the sound glitch that an happen from time to time). Third, I think this thread and your other needs to be reported to the moderators as nothing but a waste of space and trolling for trouble. Enjoy your warning you will receive in the mail........Face Palm!

MrUnSavory1

Got 2 allready, all connected with religion :D