This topic is locked from further discussion.

aaaaaaasd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 aaaaaaasd1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
So,a couple days ago i bought Rome:Total War from my local game & etc shop.It didn't have a manual or cd-key inside of it.Now could someone tell me where could i get me cd-key?I think that somewhere in the game it told me to look for the cd-keys in Gamespy Arcade...
Chickenesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Chickenesta
Member since 2005 • 993 Posts
They shouldnt have sold the game without a cd key, take it back, Im not sure anyone will give you one here as theres the potential you pirated the game...
thewilyranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 thewilyranger
Member since 2004 • 319 Posts

So,a couple days ago i bought Rome:Total War from my local game & etc shop.It didn't have a manual or cd-key inside of it.Now could someone tell me where could i get me cd-key?I think that somewhere in the game it told me to look for the cd-keys in Gamespy Arcade...aaaaaaasd1

I do not think the game requires a CD key, I installed my copy of rome without having to use a CDkey but if it does require one you should call creative assembly technical support.

Noldorin2646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Noldorin2646
Member since 2007 • 641 Posts

[QUOTE="aaaaaaasd1"]So,a couple days ago i bought Rome:Total War from my local game & etc shop.It didn't have a manual or cd-key inside of it.Now could someone tell me where could i get me cd-key?I think that somewhere in the game it told me to look for the cd-keys in Gamespy Arcade...thewilyranger

I do not think the game requires a CD key, I installed my copy of rome without having to use a CDkey but if it does require one you should call creative assembly technical support.

No CD Key needed for single player, but if you want to play online you need the CD Key. Now the question is, did you buy the gold edition with Barbarian Invasion included?

aaaaaaasd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 aaaaaaasd1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Yep,the Gold Edition...