recommend me mods for stalker CoS and CS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 2uneek4u
Member since 2006 • 2548 Posts

What mods should i use or try out?

mostly interested in weapon mods and something to fix the accuracy/damge.

also is there any mod that allows you to have a companion throughout your journey? like a dog or something

I would also like to have a mod to fast forward time. i always get slaughtered by packs of dogs wondering at nights. so i try to wait till the sun rises. which takes a long time :(

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
CoS Oblivion lost and stalker complete 2009 CS imrpoved sound effects and g-mod
Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

For SoC, I recommend the newest version of Oblivion Lost mod (which I believe is version 2.2) and also do a search for the SoC AMK mod. AMK mod is similar to the OL mod in scope, but they have very different implimentations.

That said, with the OL mod, SoC is my favourite game this gen.

And there aren't many full conversion mods for CS. There are smaller ones that get rid of its problems though.

eht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 eht
Member since 2005 • 164 Posts

priboi story 1.1 for stalker soc and patch 10004 is my favorite. and its the only mod that changes the story line. and adds weapon mods has great sky sun moon and weather. has blow outs makes ya sleep from time to time.and has extra monsters mutants etc. does not have extra high carry like most other mods. and some areas in the game are changed and some lil stuff added to maps too.. and proboi mod is the first mod ive played where i can go back to pripyat or back to the red forest and the game not crash soon after. and not work unless i go to a more early saved game. i could free roam with priboi with out any problems.. oh ya. i like how i can set up artifact traps activate artifacts in priboi story.. ol always gave me problems. and like said i could never free roam with them either..

i really like artifact traps. they work nice as early warning too. and sometimes you come back its tons of monsters or bots etc dead. oh ya. in priboi most all mutants monsters have a trophy in its stash. like dogs have tails etc. (cat head, izlom hand, poltergeist brain, tushkano body that you can eat)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/priboi-story/downloads/priboi-story-v11

artifact traps video..>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7koVwOXpHw&feature=channel_page

im waiting for lost alpha mod.. it will add lots of the cut out areas from the older betas or pre release game.. um priboi 2 fix did not make petrenko immortal in my game but 3 fix did.. but i think i liked 2 fix better than 3.. petrenko has to be immortal so you can trade with him or do his side missions to get the suit from him.. mutants and monsters and bots attack the bar area after blow outs.. petrenko loves to fight and will die fast if not immortal..

i dont have cs. i will not buy it until it cost like 10 bucks.. will not buy call or pripyat either. stalker soc is by far the most buggy game ive ever owned. but i still like it a lot. it was so buggy when first out i had to let it sit until patch 10003. was not until 10004 when said all missions work right. but the game still bugs. its best to save often. some times you have to do missions 2-3-4x before they work right. pay you or let you advance etc. that is if it dont crash.

2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 2uneek4u
Member since 2006 • 2548 Posts

anyone know a sleep mod? i cant find any for patch 1.5.10, i tried the amk sleeping bag 1.5.5 mod but it crashes

eht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 eht
Member since 2005 • 164 Posts

sorry. ive never used or installed single or mini mods. ive always played faiakes - basix- or priboi. many mods together and tweaked to work together.. and for the simple fact you just said. the game might crash mixing mods. the game is buggy enough as is..

have you looked for a fix for the sleeping mod. can you post in its comment section and ask for help. do you get a bug report you can post that would help get it fixed maybe..