xAlanxGatesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 xAlanxGatesx
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

The budget is up to 100$ . No additional buttons is needed, a regular mouse, but durable and responsive. At the moment I own Roccat kone XTD, but after a year (or a year and a half) of use, it began to hang.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23824 Posts

This may have more buttons then your looking for but the main two buttons are rated for 50 million clicks.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G502-Performance-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07GBZ4Q68

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

i just bought the G305 mouse and i ABSOLUTELY love it.. its lightweight with a hero sensor so its phenominal for FPS gaming, better than the heavier G502 according to most FPS gamers, and what i really like about the G305 is its size and shape which makes it very comfortable and very easy to use either claw or fingertip style.. its also pretty well supported by the community that uses them, with a number of 3D printable shell mods you can download.. some get the mouse under 70 grams with perforations like you would find on a finalmouse

i was going to get a G502, but i didnt like its "ergo" shape which sort of dictates how you have to hold it and wanted something a bit more flexible

the G305 is also wireless for under $50 and has an input lag/latency equal to, or even faster than a wired USB connection

FrankJovine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FrankJovine
Member since 2019 • 4 Posts

I love my G602, but I also just don't care for the battery-powered wireless mice as much as re-chargeable mice. In my hunt for a wired mouse to replace my Corsair Scimitar (which I love, but it has too many buttons for my use now) I've been testing out the Razer DeathAdder Elite gaming mouse, and its a great mouse - if you like narrower mice. While I like all of the features of it, it was just too narrow for me, and I wouldn't even say I have large hands. It's just a very sleek, slender type of mouse. But, the sensor is amazing and it has a tilt scroll wheel with free-scrolling capability and the ability to add weights to it is nice if that's your kinda thing. Without the weights, its only 121g, and it comes with 5 weights each weighing 3.6g. If you wanna stick with Logitech, then my best suggestion is to also look some other gaming mouse under $50 you're interested in on display and try them out to see how they feel. If you buy from somewhere with a generous return policy you can also take them home, try them out for a week or two and then make your decision. That's what I've started doing and it is much better than getting stuck with a mouse you end up not liking.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts
@xalanxgatesx said:

The budget is up to 100$ . No additional buttons is needed, a regular mouse, but durable and responsive. At the moment I own Roccat kone XTD, but after a year (or a year and a half) of use, it began to hang.

I had the same issue with the Roccat Kone XTD - it wear off after a year or so (began to double and triple click the middle mouse button)

Therefore I do not recommend on getting a high priced mouses, usually it's a waste of money because you can buy about 2-3 cheaper mouses for the same price.

I recommend on searching for the perfect type of mouse (grip, weight, functions).

I'm using fingertip grip mouses.

ClaudiaFields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ClaudiaFields
Member since 2019 • 22 Posts

Acer Predator Gaming Keyboard and Mouse