RE5 on PC - PC gaming is growing morons, lol

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leper-messiahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 leper-messiahs
Member since 2008 • 399 Posts

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/08/07/resident-evil-5-on-pc/1

RE5 will almost assuredly come to PC, more and more once console only games are coming to Pc quicker and quicker, oh wait, here comes a console fanboy to say PC gaming is dieing.

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts
PC gaming is dieing because it's just getting ps3/360 ports.
leper-messiahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 leper-messiahs

Diablo III

Starcraft II

Stalker

Crysis

Crysis: Warhead

NWN2 and 2 expansions

Dragon Age

Space Siege

Project Offset

Clear Sky

The Witcher

Age of Conan

Warhammer online.

Yeah, just console ports........ On top of that the ports from console are usually better on Pc with extras.

Many more, i could go on......

PC gets all good console games, Plus its own great exclusives, the best game lineup of all platforms. In order to get as good a lineup you would have to buy all 3 consoles. With PC, you get all the games with no BS like platform rights.

Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
it could... but I hope they don't butcher it (look at Re4 on PC. try aiming a gun with WASD). i'll probably pick it up on my 360 because my PC would run it like trash. if Capcom actually tries porting this, then hopefully they get the controls right.
WhiteTigerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 WhiteTigerX
Member since 2007 • 70 Posts

PC will never die.

How can people say it is diying while there are so many WoW players, and it is growing and growing. Besides... Diablo coming, how can it die... i bet consoles won't get it hehe...

Anyway good to know, hope it wont suck as much as re4 did.

PC For Ever!

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17857 Posts

its great to see japanese devs looking at the PC.

but id love to see something from them that wasnt a port of a game designed front the ground up for consoles. lets face it, the likes of DMC4 are never going to cut it on PC. there console games through and through.

hopefully if they do a RE5 port...they do more than pay some guy on the street 5 bucks to port it over. RE5, like RE4 with mods to show capcom how its done properly, could work out very nicely on PC.

leper-messiahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 leper-messiahs

but id love to see something from them that wasnt a port of a game designed front the ground up for consoles. lets face it, the likes of DMC4 are never going to cut it on PC. there console games through and through.

hopefully if they do a RE5 port...they do more than pay some guy on the street 5 bucks to port it over. RE5, like RE4 with mods to show capcom how its done properly, could work out very nicely on PC.

osan0

Considering the job the did with Devil May Cry 4, I think they are on the right track.

Zillaschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zillaschool
Member since 2004 • 1610 Posts
Re4 is a good game but its only problem is the aim system using WASD.if Re5 includes mouse support then all will be good.
Lidve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lidve
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts
Well afterall,most PC useres have gamepads,and pc gamepads arent expencive (i got 2 for like 15$ lol)
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17857 Posts
[QUOTE="osan0"]

leper-messiahs

Considering the job the did with Devil May Cry 4, I think they are on the right track.

aye thats true. on the technical side and controller side at least, i hear they did a good job of making it run well and making it easy to get working with a 360 controller.

but i still want to see them make something for the PC...not something for the consoles and then plopped on the PC a few months later. hell a DMC made for the mouse and keyboard could be very interesting. it would be a very different game...but it could be interesting.

Poshkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Poshkidney
Member since 2006 • 3803 Posts
Pc Gaming isn't dying aslong as these ports are tailored to the pc unlike resident evil 4 as playing that with a mouse and keyboard was like trying to fit a planet into a shoe.
leper-messiahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 leper-messiahs
[QUOTE="leper-messiahs"][QUOTE="osan0"]

osan0

aye thats true. on the technical side and controller side at least, i hear they did a good job of making it run well and making it easy to get working with a 360 controller.

but i still want to see them make something for the PC...not something for the consoles and then plopped on the PC a few months later. hell a DMC made for the mouse and keyboard could be very interesting. it would be a very different game...but it could be interesting.

I agree, but DMC4 is a game that simply does not work with a K/M, you need a gamepad, some games just ened a GP. RE5 however, should have full K/M support. Aiming with controllers sucks donkey.

eclarkdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#13 eclarkdog
Member since 2004 • 1310 Posts

Honestly, I think MMOs like WOW are part of the overall PC problem....too much focus on one genre and not enough single player games.

Yep, PC games will never die...that's like saying PCs will die. However, the quantity and quality may go down and I think MMOs are part of the issue. We're seeing a centralized focus on MMO games for PC. Things is that a lot of people don't like MMOs, including myself. I'm not talking multiplayer games like RTS, mind you, but these mind-numbing life wasting massive multi-player rpgs.

leper-messiahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 leper-messiahs

Honestly, I think MMOs like WOW are part of the overall PC problem....too much focus on one genre and not enough single player games.

Yep, PC games will never die...that's like saying PCs will die. However, the quantity and quality may go down and I think MMOs are part of the issue. We're seeing a centralized focus on MMO games for PC. Things is that a lot of people don't like MMOs, including myself. I'm not talking multiplayer games like RTS, mind you, but these mind-numbing life wasting massive multi-player rpgs.

eclarkdog

I agree, MMO's are hurting the PC scene, everytime I see a new game announced you always see some moron Post wishing it was a MMO. SP games are alive and well luckily on PC. MMo's are bringing down the PC scene, and bringing in a new type of gamer who thinks MMO's are the best thing ever. The mindless grinding, repetitive nature, lack of story or anything relevant to do in them is mind numbing. I have tried to play a few MMO's (WOW, Guild Wars, AOC, etc..), man what do people see in them to play them and do the same thing for months and even years?

Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts
nothing pisses me off more than a smartass that cant spell dying.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
What are you talking about? PC gaming is already dead. Dead I say, while holding 30% of the total worldwide market share and showing an increase in growth while console gaming is showing a marked decrease. Completely dead.

nothing pisses me off more than a smartass that cant spell dying.Crucifier

This is why I hate the English language. "Dye" is something used to colour fabric. "Die" is the verb associated with death. "Dying" is the act of death. And "Dieing" is the act of using machinery to "die" cut things. :x
pilouuuu2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pilouuuu2004
Member since 2004 • 1075 Posts

What are you talking about? PC gaming is already dead. Dead I say, while holding 30% of the total worldwide market share and showing an increase in growth while console gaming is showing a marked decrease. Completely dead.

[QUOTE="Crucifier"]nothing pisses me off more than a smartass that cant spell dying.foxhound_fox

This is why I hate the English language. "Dye" is something used to colour fabric. "Die" is the verb associated with death. "Dying" is the act of death. And "Dieing" is the act of using machinery to "die" cut things. :x

lol really confusing. Irregular verbs...

pilouuuu2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pilouuuu2004
Member since 2004 • 1075 Posts

Diablo III

Starcraft II

Stalker

Crysis

NWN2 and 2 expansions

Dragon Age

Space Siege

Project Offset

Clear Sky

The Witcher

Age of Conan

Warhammer online.

leper-messiahs

Spore

The Sims 3

Wallace & Gromit

Really PC is the best!

Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts

its just as soon as i see someone spell it "dieing" i immediately think they have little education or are 12 or so. we all know how much everyone love's the sound of a cackling 12 year old

/facepalm at hear over teh internets

Lidve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lidve
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

eclarkdog

I dont know many MMO games made by big companies (there are some made by small companies but they suck or arent mmo)

LOTRO,WOW and Age of Conan are only recent MMO i can think of (guild wars is not mmo)

So i dont see why everyone think "pc is forcing mmo" or whatever

There are lot of genres on pc almost equaly available

leper-messiahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 leper-messiahs
[QUOTE="leper-messiahs"]

Diablo III

Starcraft II

Stalker

Crysis

NWN2 and 2 expansions

Dragon Age

Space Siege

Project Offset

Clear Sky

The Witcher

Age of Conan

Warhammer online.

pilouuuu2004

Spore

The Sims 3

Wallace & Gromit

Really PC is the best!

Yeah, my list was just quickly off the top of my head, Pc has an amazing lineup. And we even get our sports back next year, lol.

PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PC360Wii
Member since 2007 • 4658 Posts

PC gaming is dieing because it's just getting ps3/360 ports.zaku101

You win the dumbest statement of the day award, congratulations.

JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JordanKid
Member since 2005 • 1231 Posts

Even if RE5 came to PC it doesn't prove at all PC gaming is growing...you havn't heard the ongoing complaints of piracy and considering a lot of games are just ports, even though many are for consoles too I wouldn't say thats growing...I think more exclusives and sales would mean growing and expanding.......also, no one wants to develop exclusive for PC anymore, even Crytek said their games in the future are going to have to be released onto consoles due to sales because of piracy...but anyhow they wanted to assure PC gamers that the quality of the game wouldn't go down because to be honest the difference between consoles 'bad' hardware and your PC's 'superior' hardware is that console hardware is just used more efficiently and is optimized...how is it that the PS3 and 360 never need to change its hardware yet they keep up with all the newest games that PCs need to keep upgrading for? I have nothing against PC gaming, I am a PC and console gamer and I have a kickass computer and I wouldn't say PC gaming is dying but I wouldn't say its growing considering all the problems nor would I attack the console.

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
All I can hope for is that the RE5 will be better ported to PC than RE4.
leper-messiahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 leper-messiahs

Even if RE5 came to PC it doesn't prove at all PC gaming is growing...you havn't heard the ongoing complaints of piracy and considering a lot of games are just ports, even though many are for consoles too I wouldn't say thats growing...I think more exclusives and sales would mean growing and expanding.......also, no one wants to develop exclusive for PC anymore, even Crytek said their games in the future are going to have to be released onto consoles due to sales because of piracy...but anyhow they wanted to assure PC gamers that the quality of the game wouldn't go down because to be honest the difference between consoles 'bad' hardware and your PC's 'superior' hardware is that console hardware is just used more efficiently and is optimized...how is it that the PS3 and 360 never need to change its hardware yet they keep up with all the newest games that PCs need to keep upgrading for? I have nothing against PC gaming, I am a PC and console gamer and I have a kickass computer and I wouldn't say PC gaming is dying but I wouldn't say its growing considering all the problems nor would I attack the console.

JordanKid

Sigh my god, do you really want people to start posting sales figures that show PC game industry posted DOUBLE DIGIT growth and is slated for the same this year? Capcom even said the PC market si actually growong, you need to stop believeing all the PC gaming is dying BS and poor NDP sales figures.

How does the 360 and PS3 keep up? it isn't keeping up at all, games look way better on PC and have for awhile, what are you smoking? Optimizing for console only goes so far, there is a hardware limit, and PC surpassed consoels ages ago. In fact, with the exception of the first 3-6 months of a new console launch the PC is always ahead graphically, You won't see crysis like graphics on any of this gen consoles.

Did you not see the large list of exclusives for PC? Many big budget bug name titles, or you miss it?

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/02/20/gdc_long_live_pc_gaming/

PC gaming continues to grow and devs invest millions in games for it.

PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PC360Wii

JordanKid

Is that why PC has the most high quality ( 8 to 9 ) rated games than all of the consoles?

Im sure you just like to ignore the positive reports aswell while your at it.

Piracy is bad, but the PC industry is still growing, if Piracy was a killer, then the DS and PSP are pretty much dead.

Platearmor_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 Platearmor_6
Member since 2004 • 2817 Posts

Thanks to Foxhound_Fox and Crucified for wrapping up the dying/dieing thing. I'm dyslexic and get the two mixed up regularly, its shocking that I got a B in English GCSEs :oops: .

Anyway I hope RE5 comes to PC in a proper form. I was sure PC gaming was growing, I mean if it wasn't surely companies like Valve would pay more attention to consoles. And even Crytek who said "piracy" on PC was worse that they thought is still releasing Warhead as a PC exclusive(for now).

mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
it could... but I hope they don't butcher it (look at Re4 on PC. try aiming a gun with WASD). i'll probably pick it up on my 360 because my PC would run it like trash. if Capcom actually tries porting this, then hopefully they get the controls right.bulletsword
Considering that their porting job has really improved (DMC4), I think there's a good chance that the port will be great.
KillOBKilled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KillOBKilled
Member since 2008 • 231 Posts

I think for a lot of people it's the transition that they don't understand. Years ago, consoles were the only real way to play any decent type of video game. Then the computer became standard in homes and games, mostly of one or two genres flooded the market for the PC. Now we have a lot of division in the PC market, and it's those divisions that lead people to believe that the "PC is dying". For example, several years ago (ok, maybe 5-10) MMO's were nearly unheard of, now they are becoming a majority. So, while the PC is still the platform, the single player RPG genre is decreasing, while the MMORPG genre is booming. So the single player RPG fans complain. That's all. Change is good people, get over it!

;)

Poshkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Poshkidney

Crytek only moan becuase they have no loyalty with gamers do you thikn bringing games to consoles is going to stop your poorly marketed games being priated.

Crysis would have sold more if it was a game that made nearly every pc gamer yeah i'm just popping down to the shop n crysis was a decent game a bit hard on everyones hardware or they made it badly as the frame rate.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts

it could... but I hope they don't butcher it (look at Re4 on PC. try aiming a gun with WASD). i'll probably pick it up on my 360 because my PC would run it like trash. if Capcom actually tries porting this, then hopefully they get the controls right.bulletsword

I played RE4 fine with a keyboard...

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts

Crytek only moan becuase they have no loyalty with gamers do you thikn bringing games to consoles is going to stop your poorly marketed games being priated.

Crysis would have sold more if it was a game that made nearly every pc gamer yeah i'm just popping down to the shop n crysis was a decent game a bit hard on everyones hardware or they made it badly as the frame rate.

Poshkidney

I don't think has anything to do with loyalty......

Poshkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Poshkidney
[QUOTE="Poshkidney"]

Lonelynight

I don't think has anything to do with loyalty......

No No No becuase of bioware going yeah piracy yeah well if you we have loyal supporters who are not going to buy pirated games thats what crytek lack and also make some better games with you tech than some dissapointing shooters.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
My Vista wont play some of pcgames. so yeah, therefore I aint buying many more of pcgames.
JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JordanKid
[QUOTE="JordanKid"]

leper-messiahs

Sigh my god, do you really want people to start posting sales figures that show PC game industry posted DOUBLE DIGIT growth and is slated for the same this year? Capcom even said the PC market si actually growong, you need to stop believeing all the PC gaming is dying BS and poor NDP sales figures.

How does the 360 and PS3 keep up? it isn't keeping up at all, games look way better on PC and have for awhile, what are you smoking? Optimizing for console only goes so far, there is a hardware limit, and PC surpassed consoels ages ago. In fact, with the exception of the first 3-6 months of a new console launch the PC is always ahead graphically, You won't see crysis like graphics on any of this gen consoles.

Did you not see the large list of exclusives for PC? Many big budget bug name titles, or you miss it?

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/02/20/gdc_long_live_pc_gaming/

PC gaming continues to grow and devs invest millions in games for it.

Sure, post sale figures, go to your biased sites and get your info while i do the 'same' I can't believe your even trying this meanwhile your best looking game Crysis is endangered of going to consoles, its FACT that Crytek is bringing games to console because of this problem, but no, of course not, its not a problem, they are growing. Looks way better on PC? Hahaha you sure like to fool yourself...some games are a little better but you just like to exaggerate. Ya PC did pass consoles but your games that require a 9800 still run with a the console hardware and you will NOT see PC go far beyond the capabilities of console and dont even dare say they already have because then your just a laughing matter. Companies are going to continue to release the SAME game and the SAME experience on both console and PC. And yes you will see Crysis graphics, they'll just optimize it and make it more efficient, like I said Crytek is already moving to consoles BECAUSE OF THE PIRACY, thats not growing my friend. Also, look at games like killzone 2 with incredible graphics, PC fans will say Crysis is better, PS3 fans will say killzone is better, 360 fans will say Gears is better...but they havnt even tapped into the potential..look how MUCH better PS2 got into 7 years out with games like God of War, the graphics increased significantly...so by the time the end of the line comes for optimizing they'll just have new consoles. Millions are invested for games for consoles too, look at like games like KZ2 with the highest budget a game has ever had, or games like MGS4 which is the biggest game ever made, uses a 50GB disc. Millions will continue to be invested in both, PC gaming won't die but its not doing good right now, Capcom blamed the poor DMC4 sales on piracy also just to add.

JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JordanKid
[QUOTE="JordanKid"]

PC360Wii

Is that why PC has the most high quality ( 8 to 9 ) rated games than all of the consoles?

Piracy is bad, but the PC industry is still growing, if Piracy was a killer, then the DS and PSP are pretty much dead.

Most of those high rated games you speak of are on console too and they happen to get EVEN BETTER reviews because of having 'less expectations because they are on console.'

I don't ignore the positive but its FACT that piracy is a HUGE issue and im tired of your guys arguements because you can't even debate with me, you just say stuff that isn't even backed up and of course its impossible that I myself could be a PC gamer as well...meanwhile I play several PC games have a top of the line rig and am extremely looking forward to titles like Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Warhammer Online, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, and such.

Poshkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Poshkidney

I'm pretty sure Resident evil 5 will be a good game but we want games built for the PC not one just a console game feeling a bit out of place on the pc

I admire what capcom are doing and they will make a lot of money as-long they make their games friendly with keyboard and mice i think i can say for every hard pc gamer can say thank god we arn't getting mega man.

PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 PC360Wii

My Vista wont play some of pcgames. so yeah, therefore I aint buying many more of pcgames.Dogswithguns

My 360 doesnt play some of my xbox games, so yea I wont be buying anymore xbox360 games :roll:...

I own ALOT of PC Games and the only 1 that doesnt work is some of the Sims 2 expansions due to not reading my Dx9 graphic card, which probably EASILY has a solution.

Every game can work with a quick google fix.

PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PC360Wii

[QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="JordanKid"]

JordanKid

Most of those high rated games you speak of are on console too and they happen to get EVEN BETTER reviews because of having 'less expectations because they are on console.'

I don't ignore the positive but its FACT that piracy is a HUGE issue and im tired of your guys arguements because you can't even debate with me, you just say stuff that isn't even backed up and of course its impossible that I myself could be a PC gamer as well...meanwhile I play several PC games have a top of the line rig and am extremely looking forward to titles like Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Warhammer Online, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, and such.

-_- fed up of pasting this, but here is the official list of AA/AAA games released since Xbox360 launch.

Total AAAA (# exclusive)

• PS3: 2 (1)
  • 360: 1 (0)

Total AAA (# exclusive)

• PC: 17 (9)
  • 360: 14 (4)
  • PS3: 9 (0)
  • Wii: 6 (4)

Total AA (# exclusive)

• PC: 81 (55)
  • 360: 66 (10)
  • PS3: 41 (4)
  • Wii: 22 (7)

"Most are on consoles too" huh?Not to mention the majority of Multiplat games are best on the PC ( Pending on your hardware ofc. )

JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JordanKid

[QUOTE="JordanKid"][QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="JordanKid"]

PC360Wii

-_- fed up of pasting this, but here is the official list of AA/AAA games released since Xbox360 launch.

Total AAAA (# exclusive)

Total AAA (# exclusive)

Total AA (# exclusive)

"Most are on consoles too" huh?Not to mention the majority of Multiplat games are best on the PC ( Pending on your hardware ofc. )

Its quality, not quantity...and those numbers vary A LOT from site to site

also you just typed that yourself with no source...and if you check official numbers, console sells more games but then you'll just cry about online purchases and MMO's but those official facts are called facts for a reason.

Since you avoid the whole thing, why is it that Capcom and Crytek(Since those were the 2 companies used earlier) are BLAMING piracy for their games poor success on PC. Crytek even going so far as to say their games will appear on console now, but WONT LOSE quality(although you'd probably argue against them since you know more then them)

Also I would like to note the G4 gave the best graphics to MGS4 but because you dont agree its wrong but when you do agree its right

But anyhow im tired of argueing about this, you can't argue with me without making me the enemy, piracy is the enemy, I am a PC gamer and I love PC gaming, but I also love console gaming...I'm not going to deny the negative though, but like I said earlier, its NOT going to die, its just a bad time which is my point...its like saying the U.S economy is going well..the government sure likes to say that and pretend that(but its not the truth) but anyhow they are both great ...platforms? no doesnt work...both great,..they are all great to play games on, THE END.
wood_duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 wood_duck
Member since 2007 • 990 Posts
Oh god, please Capcom make this a worthy port.
PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PC360Wii
[QUOTE="PC360Wii"]

[QUOTE="JordanKid"][QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="JordanKid"]

JordanKid

Total AAAA (# exclusive)

Total AAA (# exclusive)

Total AA (# exclusive)

Its quality, not quantity...and those numbers vary A LOT from site to site

also you just typed that yourself with no source...and if you check official numbers, console sells more games but then you'll just cry about online purchases and MMO's but those official facts are called facts for a reason.

Since you avoid the whole thing, why is it that Capcom and Crytek(Since those were the 2 companies used earlier) are BLAMING piracy for their games poor success on PC. Crytek even going so far as to say their games will appear on console now, but WONT LOSE quality(although you'd probably argue against them since you know more then them)

Also I would like to note the G4 gave the best graphics to MGS4 but because you dont agree its wrong but when you do agree its right

But anyhow im tired of argueing about this, you can't argue with me without making me the enemy, piracy is the enemy, I am a PC gamer and I love PC gaming, but I also love console gaming...I'm not going to deny the negative though, but like I said earlier, its NOT going to die, its just a bad time which is my point...its like saying the U.S economy is going well..the government sure likes to say that and pretend that(but its not the truth) but anyhow they are both great ...platforms? no doesnt work...both great,..they are all great to play games on, THE END.

That list is compiled from Gamespots database and WAS stickied on the System Wars forum, it is 100% correct, and yes sites vary but a similar pattern appears there.

You say "Quality over Quantity" DUH thats why that list is the Critically aclaimed games of 8-9-10 range :roll:.

As for sales? What about Bioshoch? Crysis sold 2 million, crytek are whining because they are not getting Halo 3 sales with a game with poor online and can only appeal to the heavy hardware PC Gamers? :roll:

How about Valve huh? Selling 3x as many Orange Box on the PC compared to both the 360 & PS3 put together?.

Or STALKER selling 2 million with no advertising? oh yea thats a "sales bomb"

I like how you dont mention how Quake Wars and UT3 sales were terrible on the consoles aswell?

Shooting for Halo 3 numbers is unrealistic for most companies in the same way MMO developers are hoping to get a boom like Blizzard did with World of Warcraft ... which isnt going to happen.