This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#502 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Wow at this thread...O_o

EliteM0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#503 EliteM0nk3y
Member since 2010 • 3382 Posts

Wow at this thread...O_o

mitu123

yea this thread went downhill quickly, I'm surprised they brought it back.

powerman91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 powerman91
Member since 2008 • 692 Posts
[QUOTE="powerman91"]

[QUOTE="leafs_ducks"]

specs are:

i5 2500k @ 3.3ghz (planning to overclock as soon as i know how)(what would be the best to overclock at)
750w corsair
23" asus LCD
8gb ram Gskill
1T HDD samsung spinpoint
logitech illuminated keybord/ G9x mouse
haf 32 advanced

um, i think thats abt it. still missing GPU tho. didn't get it yet. Starcraft II runs fine at meduim settings(only game i have for PC this gen, lol)

leafs_ducks

I have that same power supply. I got it a long time ago. Its a good power supply it just sucks to try and manage all those cables. I have that same CPU and i have mine at 4.5ghz. But if you wanted to play it safe I would say about 4.2ghz is a good speed.

If im not mistaken though isnt your CPU cooler mounted wrong? The fan should be pointed towards the back. Unless you have a fan directly above it in the case?

EDIT: Well the fan should be facing forward with the heatsink to the back of the case

i have a fan at the top of the case, wanted to blow it upwards. lol

Yeah i was looking at the picture afterwards and thought i saw a fan but wasnt sure. Maybe I can also help get this thread back in the right direction after my mobo gets here in the next day or so I can put that in with my new gpu and post some pics. :)
skinntech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#506 skinntech
Member since 2005 • 415 Posts
Doing a completely new build fully water cooled. Going to custom mount and adjust the tower, I'm thinking of making a step by step vid if anyone is interested in seeing that. I'm taking a full atx lian li case and mounting a triple slot radiator and doing blocks on the cpu and gpu. So if this sounds like something that people would want to see lemme know. At the very least I'll have up to date pics.
ShimmerMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#507 ShimmerMan
Member since 2008 • 4634 Posts

Pathetic thread. You kids need to learn to stop posting random **** and leave the thread for people who want to post proper pictures of their setup, idiots.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#508 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts
[QUOTE="lolyoucantbanme"]n64 had a graphics chip before computers even had graphics cards i used to think pc was **** compared to n64 because graphics were pixelated. I've learned over the years graphics cards for pc are bad because it's MORE **** U GOTTA BUY TO PLAY GAMES.

AMD Trinity APU says Hi
C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts
[QUOTE="ronvalencia"][QUOTE="lolyoucantbanme"]n64 had a graphics chip before computers even had graphics cards i used to think pc was **** compared to n64 because graphics were pixelated. I've learned over the years graphics cards for pc are bad because it's MORE **** U GOTTA BUY TO PLAY GAMES.

AMD Trinity APU says Hi

... How can you take such obvious bait?
GPUISBLURRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 GPUISBLURRY
Member since 2012 • 49 Posts
video card graphics=blurry n64 graphics.
Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#516 Silicel1
Member since 2005 • 2342 Posts

[QUOTE="GPUISBLURRY"]video card graphics=blurry n64 graphics.ThaT-Masta

Hey, isn't your DeLorean double-parked in a handicapped space?

FFS stop feeding the troll, mods just lock this thread please.
C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517 C_Rule
[QUOTE="ThaT-Masta"]

[QUOTE="GPUISBLURRY"]video card graphics=blurry n64 graphics.Silicel1

That would suck for the rest of us. Would be good if a minimum post count of ~50 was required to post here (at least for a while until this fool finds something else to amuse himself).
Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#518 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

[QUOTE="Silicel1"][QUOTE="ThaT-Masta"]

C_Rule

That would suck for the rest of us. Would be good if a minimum post count of ~50 was required to post here (at least for a while until this fool finds something else to amuse himself).

Apparently this does not work :P He/she/it is finding its way on trolling on SW too, thank god at least they bathe in troll in there so is quite fitting until it gets bored.

I think the forum needs a level 3-5 cap before posting to prevent ad/spammer, etc.

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519 C_Rule

[QUOTE="C_Rule"][QUOTE="Silicel1"] FFS stop feeding the troll, mods just lock this thread please.Bikouchu35

Apparently this does not work :P He/she/it is finding its way on trolling on SW too, thank god at least they bathe in troll in there so is quite fitting until it gets bored.

I think the forum needs a level 3-5 cap before posting to prevent ad/spammer, etc.

Yes but I don't think they actually have anything in place to prevent people from making threads. It's just asked that you don't create a thread until you're level 10. They need to actually write something so the account is validated.
C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 C_Rule
But yeah, if he sticks to System Wars, then there's no problem. That forum is a pointless hole.
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 CrymeAriver
Member since 2012 • 111 Posts
c_rule doesnt this sound retarded to you? I been using these forums 5 years and the person who's been using the forum 13 years should GET THE **** OUT NOT ME. This is what you sound like c_retard
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 CrymeAriver
**** the new Generation! I want My Generation Back YoungBasedJoel 2 weeks ago (Limp Bizkit - My Generation) Agree **** the new generation.
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 CrymeAriver
My rig crushes you fools. http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2354143 Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz MB Model : G41-M7 NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS GPU Clocks : Core 710 MHz RAM : 8192 MB DDR2 Dual Channel Now i just need a better video card since video cards suck.
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 mitch2411
Member since 2004 • 523 Posts

c_rule doesnt this sound retarded to you? I been using these forums 5 years and the person who's been using the forum 13 years should GET THE **** OUT NOT ME. This is what you sound like c_retard CrymeAriver

But you registered today... where are the 13 years? <3

EliteM0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528 EliteM0nk3y
Member since 2010 • 3382 Posts

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"]c_rule doesnt this sound retarded to you? I been using these forums 5 years and the person who's been using the forum 13 years should GET THE **** OUT NOT ME. This is what you sound like c_retard mitch2411

Can't believe you fell for that

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#529 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts

[QUOTE="mitch2411"]

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"]c_rule doesnt this sound retarded to you? I been using these forums 5 years and the person who's been using the forum 13 years should GET THE **** OUT NOT ME. This is what you sound like c_retard EliteM0nk3y

I just ignore them, they go away eventually.
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 mitch2411

[QUOTE="mitch2411"]

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"]c_rule doesnt this sound retarded to you? I been using these forums 5 years and the person who's been using the forum 13 years should GET THE **** OUT NOT ME. This is what you sound like c_retard EliteM0nk3y

Can't believe you didn't notice my sarcastic heart. <3 <3

CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 CrymeAriver

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"]c_rule doesnt this sound retarded to you? I been using these forums 5 years and the person who's been using the forum 13 years should GET THE **** OUT NOT ME. This is what you sound like c_retard mitch2411

Only little kids believe that.
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532 mitch2411

[QUOTE="mitch2411"]

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"]c_rule doesnt this sound retarded to you? I been using these forums 5 years and the person who's been using the forum 13 years should GET THE **** OUT NOT ME. This is what you sound like c_retard CrymeAriver

Only little kids would believe that you have been here for 13 years. <3

CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 CrymeAriver

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"][QUOTE="mitch2411"]

mitch2411

How about if i swear to god on a bible in a video?
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534 mitch2411

[QUOTE="mitch2411"]

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"] Only little kids believe that.CrymeAriver

Wouldn't matter to me :)

CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535 CrymeAriver

mitch2411

Wouldn't matter to me :)

Because you only believe what u want like a dumbass noob. http://i45.tinypic.com/2r4tmbb.jpg lets see here i have a picture frame saying when i was born and i have a dusty ass hp pavilion from 1999 6535. I dont think the hp 6535 would be covered in dust if i wasnt the original owner dipstick. http://i47.tinypic.com/344a6oi.jpg
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 CrymeAriver
people here need to get off the website because they know jack **** about games and their opinions ruin the industry since they're totally baseless and developers listen to these fools.
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537 mitch2411

people here need to get off the website because they know jack **** about games and their opinions ruin the industry since they're totally baseless and developers listen to these fools.CrymeAriver

Like yourself?

CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538 CrymeAriver

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"]people here need to get off the website because they know jack **** about games and their opinions ruin the industry since they're totally baseless and developers listen to these fools.mitch2411

Like yourself?

http://i48.tinypic.com/72ggva.jpg Name me one kid who owns a 3DFX voodoo3 pci THAT NO LONGER WORKS i think id have it inside my pc if it still worked. You think some kid is gonna buy a voodoo3? muchless one that doesnt work? LMAO.
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#539 CrymeAriver
my voodoo3 was made in mexico haha
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540 mitch2411

[QUOTE="mitch2411"]

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"]people here need to get off the website because they know jack **** about games and their opinions ruin the industry since they're totally baseless and developers listen to these fools.CrymeAriver

Like yourself?

http://i48.tinypic.com/72ggva.jpg Name me one kid who owns a 3DFX voodoo3 pci THAT NO LONGER WORKS i think id have it inside my pc if it still worked. You think some kid is gonna buy a voodoo3? muchless one that doesnt work? LMAO.

I thought you were talking about games, now you reference an old 3D pci card? logic != sense. Your older than me, I am glad you have provided proof of that :)

CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541 CrymeAriver

Like yourself?

mitch2411

I thought you were talking about games, now you reference an old 3D pci card? logic != sense. Your older than me, I am glad you have provided proof of that :)

Umm if i was pc gaming back in 1999 i think id be using this site in 1999 too dumbass.
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542 CrymeAriver

Like yourself?

mitch2411

Where's your voodoo3? Oh yea you dont have one because your a kid and wasnt pc gaming back then or using this site.
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543 mitch2411

[QUOTE="mitch2411"]

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"] http://i48.tinypic.com/72ggva.jpg Name me one kid who owns a 3DFX voodoo3 pci THAT NO LONGER WORKS i think id have it inside my pc if it still worked. You think some kid is gonna buy a voodoo3? muchless one that doesnt work? LMAO.CrymeAriver

Umm if i was pc gaming back in 1999 i think id be using this site since 1999 too dumbass.

Your vocabularly is amazing, one would think that, but there is no proof. The only thing I see is you trolling on accounts with under 25 posts. <3

CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544 CrymeAriver

mitch2411

Umm if i was pc gaming back in 1999 i think id be using this site since 1999 too dumbass.

Your vocabularly is amazing, one would think that, but there is no proof. The only thing I see is you trolling on accounts with under 25 posts. <3

Never forgot a password before? bull**** Little kid in denial thats all listen dude just stop running ur dumbass mouth video games are casual as **** because of idiots like you.
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545 CrymeAriver
voodoo3 was the best card on the market when it was around and it was cheap anyone who doesnt own a voodoo3 their opinion should not be taken seriously.
mitch2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 mitch2411

[QUOTE="mitch2411"]

[QUOTE="CrymeAriver"] Umm if i was pc gaming back in 1999 i think id be using this site since 1999 too dumbass.CrymeAriver

Never forgot a password before? bull**** Little kid in denial thats all listen dude just stop running ur dumbass mouth video games are casual as **** because of idiots like you.

Oh okay, what games have I directly affected and made casual? What games are hardcore now-a-days?

CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547 CrymeAriver
What are the chances of a kid having a dreamcast with stickers on it like this? very slim launch sticker to quake 3 from official dreamcast magazine game released in 2000. http://i47.tinypic.com/otes0n.jpg
CrymeAriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#549 CrymeAriver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0wvJgE128 This game is when pc gaming was goddamn awesome. Notice the game doesnt tell u where to go with hints and arrows and all this lame newbie **** holding your hand like a child.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
So you forgot your password 10 times in the past week?