This topic is locked from further discussion.

chrisfairc16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 chrisfairc16
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts

Hey Guys i have got rainbow 6 vegas on the pc . but plays damn ugly with keyboard and mouse . i had for xbox360 and sold that , i now have a wireless 360 controller for my pc and the wireless adapter . which came out on the 16th . this works with prince of persia games and battlestations midway . and if you go into vegas you can select xbox 360 controller , but this doesnt seem to work ., anyone have any ideas ?

thansk

GenTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 GenTom
Member since 2005 • 5945 Posts
damn ugly with a keyboard and mouse....are you insane!? lol... keyboard and mouse make it sooo much easier... no more dragging the crosshair across the sccreen with the analog stick and then moving it up... straight up mouse weilding headshots ftw
mdcw9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 mdcw9
Member since 2005 • 158 Posts
ya i agree, keyboard and mouse has to beat any controller by far. For FPS's and RTS's that is. Flight is a different matter. perhaps this is why PS3 has the ability to use a keyboard and mouse :)
AngelB1ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 AngelB1ack
Member since 2005 • 7936 Posts
The game could be spectacular but sadly its an unoptimized console port..I dont know if it will ever be fixed. GRAW was the same kind of failure..great SP but MP lacks alot and probably never will be fixed. I hope they can do it right in GRAW 2. Using the keyboard and mouse is the only way to go imo.
mdcw9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 mdcw9
Member since 2005 • 158 Posts
true, i was distrort when vegas crashed 5 times in one day. Its just because it was quickly moved from a console to a pc. But it is a very good game, which is why i go on it lol. Its just a shame that they didnt take more time transacting the game.
chrisfairc16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 chrisfairc16
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts

No guys you misunderstand me . i love fps and am a keyboard vet ! but it is a console port and from playing it on a 360 to trying to play it on a pc is a bit of a different matter . and seen as a console port it plays much better with a controller than the k+M

anyhelp with the controller issue would be gratfull .