Quick question about the TES4 Oblivion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts

About 2 years ago, my brother downloaded TES4 pack including KOTN and the SI expansion pack.

He moved out and my computer got wiped awhile ago, now i've looking online as my local games shops haven't been selling the origional ES4 set indervidually, it just has the GOTYE.

None of the ES games be it brand new or second hand tell me if the origional ES4 have the extra packs on them like hourse armour, new secret caves, the Deadric of destructions dagger, i'm talking about the whole extra's that i got with the download and which i saw on the origional pack 4 years ago before my game shops stopped selling them.

Nothing is indercated whether or not the origional game has it so i want to know if anyone here knows if the origioanl single ES4 Oblivion always comes with the extras where the GOTYE did not.

If anyone would be kind enough to let me know, i'll appreciate it. I'm only looking for discs that work in Britain only

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

I still dont really understand what you are asking.

The original game does not include any of those extras because those extras came out after the game launched initially.

BeatMastaFlex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BeatMastaFlex
Member since 2011 • 75 Posts

just buy it on steam. the game of the year edition deluxe has all the dlc

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#4 True_Sounds
Member since 2009 • 2915 Posts

just buy it on steam. the game of the year edition deluxe has all the dlc

BeatMastaFlex

What he said.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts
The 5th Anniversary edition i hear doesn't have any of the extra content, i even asked people at the local game shops and they said its the same as before, just a different cover. In other words its just the same as the GOTYE that you get for the PS3, it just has KOTN and the SI expansion pack and doesn't have any of the extra's like horse armor at all. I try to avoid steam, i hate it lol, my brother downloads or downloaded all the games that we wanted that has steam on it so we could play games without it. I asked him if he could send me the copy he downloaded ages ago but he hasn't handed it over so i thought i'd browse online. The last time i saw the actual disc version of the game a couple years ago, it did in fact have the extra content but didn't have the KOTN and SI expansion packs, it was just the origional game itself but had the little extra's. It had it right on the front cover saying it had them. I wish i bought it but i ended up getting the PS3 GOTYE in stead. I'm only after the PC version again because of all the mods etc that you get on it. I'll have to keep looking i'll guess :/ thanks though :)
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I was craving to play Oblivion again but this time for my PC so i went out to a store and found one last copy of the Game of the Year edition (they're hard to find around here in Australia). But to answer your question i don't think it came with those extra weapons/armour sets. Only the two DLC expansions.

Then again i still haven't even gone half way through the game lol.