Question about the Sims 2 Body Shop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

X360Gurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 X360Gurl
Member since 2007 • 513 Posts
Hey there everyone, i have i question for everyone that plays the sims 2 and has the sims 2 body shop. Ok so i have every single sims 2 game there is i then installed the sims 2 body shop from the sims 2 preview disc i got before the sims 2 came out. The only thing is i can only get like 2 tops for the males, 2 tops for the female etc to mod. I want to mod other stuff but i don't know how to get more outfits on my body shop. I know how to work it and everything. Thanks anyway!
X360Gurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 X360Gurl
Bump....
X360Gurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 X360Gurl
:( Please someone help me!
Avatar image for blademaster-2k7
blademaster-2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 blademaster-2k7
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts
I need help installing this game and expansion packs i wish i could help you.
JetFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 JetFour
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts
It sounds like your Body Shop install can't find any of the "standard" objects from the game. Do you have expansions installed? (If so, try it from each of the expansions' menus, as they are NOT the same!) One of them may work correctly... Also, when you installed the expansions, did you install to the same directory as The Sims2? (Some expansions are to be placed in their own directory *outside* The Sims 2 directory. If you install to the same directory, you'll overwrite certain critical files & you "lose" things... sounds like your problem, doesn't it?) Maybe a re-install is in order? (Paying attention to the readme's with each expansion: check for install issues.) As an example, FFS (Family Fun Stuff) required me to do such an install for parts of it's add-ons. (Clearly noted both in the readme & in the install dialog!) Hope this helps.
DBCrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 DBCrader
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

We have The Sims 2 and most of the expansion packs loaded onto a computer running Windows Vista. Everything works fine except The Sims Body Shop which refuses to run. I keep getting a message that the program will shut down and Windows will inform me if a solution is found....

Is there any patch that will fix this, or are we pretty much outta luck here???