PS3 AND 360 more powerful? RANT

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mega_deth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mega_deth
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts

LOLZ my science teacher bought a PS3 and keeps saying he helping to cure cancer and his PS3 is more powerful than a PC because of that networking thing that those researchers use, but I know that he just does that to piss me off because i love computers lolz and everyone at my high school thinks PC's cant do crap but surf the web and the 360 and PS3 are SOOOOO much better. I tell them my PC can do the exact same things those consoles only better but they say "oh but you have to pay over 5k to get a PC like that!" or "a computer cant do that stupid" then when i say computers can crank out better graphics they say "games arnt all about graphics its about gameplay and story" WTF!??! there they are saying how next gen and good the graphics are and now there saying graphics is nothing story and gameplay is more important to them LOL

Besides console games SUX at gameplay thats something the PC is better at :p

Does anyone here find that just completly ignorant or what?? its probably because Im surrounded by stupid hawaiians who think there all that.

and the other day I went to buy guild wars nightfall from gamestop because the price was reduced dramticaly but when i went there the price was still the original price so i asked them why is it still like that they said that there was no price reduction but the same scienece teacher bought the same exact game for the reduced price there i was like WTF!!??! i told them that but they kept saying "uh...no thats not including the shipping" I was like wtf the shipping isnt over 30 DOLLARS!?!? so i just went and bought it online. that goes to tell you buy your games online lol

then i read an article saying that a PS3 is 20 times more powerful than a standard PC I was like WTF!?!?! thats not true and there is no such thing as a standard PC everyones PC is diffrent.

AHHHHHHHHH im just going to stop playing games and start making some mods armed assualt yay!

Airsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Airsoul
Member since 2005 • 3155 Posts

I have heard about reasearches about the ps3 helping cancer, and faster than current pc's for cancer research. This is no joke! Your teacher is right.

As for the PC vs PS3/360, gameplay depends on the game ypu play. If you play sports games, than consoles are the way to go. But if you play fps or mmorph than pc is the way to go. I also sometimes agree that graphics doesnt make a game play better. For me graphics, gameplay matter.

mega_deth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mega_deth
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts

I have heard about reasearches about the ps3 helping cancer, and faster than current pc's for cancer research. This is no joke! Your teacher is right.

As for the PC vs PS3/360, gameplay depends on the game ypu play. If you play sports games, than consoles are the way to go. But if you play fps or mmorph than pc is the way to go. I also sometimes agree that graphics doesnt make a game play better. For me graphics, gameplay matter.

Airsoul

dude the Pc there using are crappy office PC's not gaming PC's if they used Gaming PC's then the tables would turn :P

sangoanuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 sangoanuta
Member since 2005 • 1142 Posts
If they used some nasty S Core 2 Extreme QX6800 with some smoking fast 4GB of RAM they would have to put PS3 on SLI to keep up.
OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts
Well ask them how was that school built.Also ask them how do they get medical treatment.
OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts

Airsoul
I cant believe you think that just wow it's amazing.Cell processor was built strongly for video streaming to benefit Sony products not pc based materials.In fact the cell proccessor is so limited to work as a pc that quad cores excel the speed due to more cache for the cores and over clocking.