To those who have it you can now preload it. I already did and finished it so I'm ready for October 1st. I will also download the 360 version and take screen captures with my Roxio for how well it looks, though not sure about doing the PS3 version. This would also be a nice thread to discuss the beta as well, and here's some info from here:
The Battlefield 4 Beta is a chance for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 players not only to get an early glimpse of Battlefield 4, but also for us to run some tests and make some changes in preparation for when Battlefield 4 goes live October 29th.
- The beta is an early, test version of Battlefield 4. Players should expect to run into in-game bugs, connection problems, and other common beta issues.
- If you run into a problem, report it on the beta forums so we can work it out!
The beta will be open to all comers, on all platforms, in every language the full game will be released in.
- Earn Battepacks containing a combination of new weapon accessories, dog tags, knives, XP boosts and other customization options to load out your soldier.
- Continue the fight in the Siege of Shanghai, complete with full Levelution in both large and small Conquest modes, as well as Domination.
- Commander Mode will be unavailable during the beta, but lucky, eagle-eyed players might catch a glimpse of DICE employees as Commanders on live servers.
Some players are able to jump in a few days early--if they meet certain criteria--while the full, Open Beta launches on October 4th.
- Below you can find a rundown of how to access the beta and when:
You are a Battlefield 3 Premium Member
**Console players must have the Battlefield 3 Premiumlicense file installed on your system for access
**Console players must have the Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition Online Pass installed on your system for accessOct 1Open to all Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC playersOct 4Battlefield 4 Beta endsOct 15
Find detailed information about when and how to access the beta and details on how to check if you're already in.
Where to find the Beta:
- Origin: Check the My Games tab if you're in the closed beta. To find the Open Beta,search for Battlefield 4.
- Xbox LIVE: Find Battlefield 4 in the Featured section.
- PlayStation Network: search for Battlefield4 Store
- Remember, you won't be able to see or download the Beta until your access period.
PC players will need a system running at least the following:
- PC players must be running a 64-bit version of Windows in order to play.
- RAM: 3GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 30GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
You'll get a chance to check out Battlelog online or grab the Battlelog App for your Andoid or iPhone to stay on top of your game.
The Battlefield 4 Beta will conclude on October 15th. Your progress will not transfer into the full game.