Portal themed content updates: The Ball, Amnesia, AaaAA!!, Audiosurf and more...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

I only just noticed a bunch of games on my steam list downloading (sizeable) updates, checked the updates listed, low and behold:

http://store.steampowered.com/news/

Toki Tori Update Released Product Update - Valve Updates to Toki Tori have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

• SOS

12:40 Amnesia: The Dark Descent Update Released Product Update - Valve Amnesia: The Dark Descent gets a free expansion!

Now with 20% more horror and 10% less cake. Enjoy this brand new flavor of canned horror - manufactured with license by Aperture Science.
(might contain traces of potatoes)

12:40 AudioSurf Update Released Product Update - Valve Updates to AudioSurf have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

12:40 AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity Update Released Product Update - Valve

• We couldn't stop her.
  • Please help us. Please help us. Please help us. Please help us. Please help us. Please help us.
  • You would hate me if I insulted your skill by making it too easy. I certainly would Hate you.

2:39 BIT.TRIP BEAT Update Released Product Update - Valve Updates to BIT.TRIP BEAT have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

• Temporary GLaDOS integration activated
  • level implementation complete
  • level accolades implemented
  • Cryptographic clues cleverly disguised
  • Evaluation of perfection within human test subjects imminent -- outcome not expected to be positive

2:39 The Ball Update Released Product Update - Valve Updates to The Ball have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

• Major new content added - 7 locally optimized test chambers made available
  • Includes Edgeless Artifact Cube
  • Any appearance of computerized objects is not part of the official testing protocols, but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science facilities

12:38 RUSH Update Released Product Update - Valve Updates to RUSH have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

• Fixed update in Spanish localization
  • Added Stochastic Level Enrichment Process

12:38 Defense Grid Update Released Product Update - Valve Updates to Defense Grid have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

• Tesla towers fixed and updated
  • Console fixed and updated
  • Recruits fixed and updated
  • CHAS levels fixed and updated

12:38 Cogs Update Released Product Update - Valve Updates to Cogs have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

• Fixed an install bug for non-English localizations.
  • Stripped away the thin veneer of politeness by removing any requirements to speak magic words... But don't think I didn't consider "abracadabra."

12:35 Wonderful End of the World Update Released Product Update - Valve

• IT'S NOT FINE.
  • WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE ANY SUGAR.
  • Don't worry. Changes are here.

-

More if anyone can find them?

I've seen posts for the new Amnesia chapter: Justine, and I'm tempted to give The Ball update a shot..

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

TF2 has some

CSS had one i believe

1 2 3 kick it had one

i also believe that bioshock 1 or 2 had one

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

Only the potato sack games are relevant.

Killing Floor received a Portal 2 themed level.

Avatar image for broken_bass_bin
broken_bass_bin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 broken_bass_bin
Member since 2009 • 7515 Posts

It's just for the games in the Potato Sack thing

I tried the Bit.Trip Beat bonus level... and it's quite insane.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
What was added into amnesia?
4-Legged-Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 4-Legged-Shark
Member since 2010 • 1031 Posts
What was added into amnesia? SAGE_OF_FIRE
:3
Same_Jeans_On

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Same_Jeans_On
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts
What was added into amnesia? SAGE_OF_FIRE
It's Called Justine, it's an a new level, it's really good. If you want to know what it's like just imagine Portal+Saw+Amnesia had a baby and named it Justine.