Please help me install oblivion on my pc!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ice-vanilla
Member since 2005 • 77 Posts
OK...here's the prob....my dad bought vista a few days ago and of course he enabled the parental controls ::(.....the problem now is that vista won't let me install oblivion unless i know my dads password...which i dont:cry:...and i cant install programs like oph crack either....in fact i can't install anything!!!!so please please does anybody out there know how to get the administrators password in vista using command prompt...and i dont wanna get caught doin this so i should be able to cover my tracks!!!:wink:...:D....
BloodMist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 BloodMist
Member since 2002 • 32879 Posts
Aaaahahahaha, yeah good luck with that.
shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts

plain and simply....

You = screwed by your parents. LAWL !

My only advice would be to go and check www.google.com out to see if there is any result for your question.

ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ice-vanilla
google didn'tgive me nuthin....all it gave me was how 2 hack the admin password in xp!!!I NEED VISTA:cry:...whywhywhywhy did this have to happen to me:cry:
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 47463 Posts

There is a program out there that runs in the background and tells you what keys were pressed recently.  Maybe you could boot it up right when you get done with whatever your doing, then somehow get your dad to type in the password.  I think its called like Ghostkeys or something like that.

Other than that, I gotta say tough luck.  Your dad doesnt want you playing violent games, that is his call to make.  I guess you could just try to convince him.  Did you play the game on XP?  Just tell him you already know how violent it is, the damage is done, so just let you play it.

SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 SuperBeast
Member since 2002 • 13229 Posts
Why not just ask him to install it for you? If he bought Oblivion for you, he shouldn't have any problem letting you keep playing it. If he decided it wasn't suitable for you, then you just have to prove to him you can handle it.

I've looked over Vistas parental controls, and it's definitely a kids worst nightmare. One thing that really blew me away was the ability for parents to watch every single action you make...It's like a built in keylogger on crack. I would suggest not going to any pr0n sites if he doesn't allow that sort of thing... Most likely he also set it up so he can even watch messenging service (AIM ect) conversations.

Most methods you are going to find are going to require you to reset his password all together....Actually cracking his password would be fairly difficult, especially if he is computer savvy.   Even if you did manage to do it, what makes you think he wouldn't notice you installed Oblivion?  Overall, he doesn't trust you right now. Prove to him you can be responsible and you should be fine.
Scatsofrango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 Scatsofrango
Member since 2004 • 555 Posts
That´s a problem on Vista OS. It hasn´t all the drivers you need to run most of the games, so wait a little bit to use this OS.
edgeofforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 edgeofforever
Member since 2004 • 349 Posts

Definately in the Top10 funniest threads ever. Oh yeah, and the fact that the game he wants to install is Oblivion makes it even funnier.

BurnThisCity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 BurnThisCity
Member since 2006 • 391 Posts

Definately in the Top10 funniest threads ever. Oh yeah, and the fact that the game he wants to install is Oblivion makes it even funnier.

edgeofforever
Haha I will have to agree to that, brother. Anyway, I think you should really convince your dad by... maybe working on your grades instead of trying to crack his pw. And if your dad is anything like Hank Hill, the password is PROPANE. ;)
brain20035

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#10 brain20035
Member since 2004 • 2011 Posts

edgeofforever

I totally agree on that!!!:lol:
ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ice-vanilla
My dad didn't buy me oblivion btw...i borrowed it from the library here!!!And my grades are good...really good....like 90+ for almost everything....LOL!!!DAMN I HATE VISTA!!!!!I'm workin now so i guess i'll use the cash for a PS3!!!
ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ice-vanilla
But any...ANY help at all will be greatly APPRECIATED!!!!!:D
BloodMist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BloodMist
My dad didn't buy me oblivion btw...i borrowed it from the library here!!!And my grades are good...really good....like 90+ for almost everything....LOL!!!DAMN I HATE VISTA!!!!!I'm workin now so i guess i'll use the cash for a PS3!!!ice-vanilla
*snickers* If you're gonna save up money for a console why not save up for a 360?Not to get off topic but, really.
ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ice-vanilla
The PS3 is dirt cheap in Singapore...it's just a 100 bucks more than the 360....anywya i haven't decided yet!!!
w7w7w7w7w7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 w7w7w7w7w7
Member since 2006 • 4891 Posts

There is a program out there that runs in the background and tells you what keys were pressed recently. Maybe you could boot it up right when you get done with whatever your doing, then somehow get your dad to type in the password. I think its called like Ghostkeys or something like that.

Other than that, I gotta say tough luck. Your dad doesnt want you playing violent games, that is his call to make. I guess you could just try to convince him. Did you play the game on XP? Just tell him you already know how violent it is, the damage is done, so just let you play it.

mrbojangles25
Your speaking of Red Hand.
SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SuperBeast
My dad didn't buy me oblivion btw...i borrowed it from the library here!!!And my grades are good...really good....like 90+ for almost everything....LOL!!!DAMN I HATE VISTA!!!!!I'm workin now so i guess i'll use the cash for a PS3!!!ice-vanilla
If you're working and have cash for a PS3, what the hell are you doing still living with your father? Hell, at the *very* least get your own computer instead of using his.
ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ice-vanilla
I just started work...and even though i'm 17 he wont let me use my cash without his permission...!!
koza_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 koza_76
Member since 2005 • 338 Posts
I just started work...and even though i'm 17 he wont let me use my cash without his permission...!!ice-vanilla
Are you serious? I guess in one way he's trying to make sure you make the right choices. There's no fun in that though.
mclazyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#19 mclazyj
Member since 2003 • 4391 Posts
Dude, all I can say is that your dad totally PWNED you.  This is why this feature was added to Vista. 
mclazyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#20 mclazyj
Member since 2003 • 4391 Posts

What library allows people to borrow a computer game?  I am not saying it doesn't exist, but I have to say that this just sounds weird.

ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ice-vanilla
Dude, all I can say is that your dad totally PWNED you.  This is why this feature was added to Vista.  mclazyj
ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS THAT I HATE VISTA!!!!! It even gives him activity reports...websites i go to...ppl ichat with...where the @#$% is privacy here??!!
BloodMist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BloodMist
Sounds like somebody needs their own computer.
ice-vanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ice-vanilla

[QUOTE="ice-vanilla"]My dad didn't buy me oblivion btw...i borrowed it from the library here!!!And my grades are good...really good....like 90+ for almost everything....LOL!!!DAMN I HATE VISTA!!!!!I'm workin now so i guess i'll use the cash for a PS3!!!mclazyj

What library allows people to borrow a computer game?  I am not saying it doesn't exist, but I have to say that this just sounds weird.

The Singapore National Library allows all it's members to borrow games.....theres oblivion,prey,quake 4 etc.Members are allowed to borrow it for a week.

SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SuperBeast
[QUOTE="mclazyj"]

[QUOTE="ice-vanilla"]My dad didn't buy me oblivion btw...i borrowed it from the library here!!!And my grades are good...really good....like 90+ for almost everything....LOL!!!DAMN I HATE VISTA!!!!!I'm workin now so i guess i'll use the cash for a PS3!!!ice-vanilla

What library allows people to borrow a computer game? I am not saying it doesn't exist, but I have to say that this just sounds weird.

The Singapore National Library allows all it's members to borrow games.....theres oblivion,prey,quake 4 etc.Members are allowed to borrow it for a week.

That is 100% illegal..... Luckily your not in the states :) .
[QUOTE="mclazyj"]Dude, all I can say is that your dad totally PWNED you. This is why this feature was added to Vista. ice-vanilla
ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS THAT I HATE VISTA!!!!! It even gives him activity reports...websites i go to...ppl ichat with...where the @#$% is privacy here??!!

You can build a pretty nice rig with $600 (same price as PS3).... If you want your privacy, get your own rig. If you want true privacy, get your own place. Goddam your 17...It's time to move the hell out and be independent for a change.
cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 cayne_phoenix
Member since 2002 • 2438 Posts
is any of this kosher?! :lol:
Lordx67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lordx67
Member since 2007 • 220 Posts

I don't know what to say except...

A. Sorry man

B. Buy Elder Scrolls III Morrowind it's rated T for Teen by the ESRB and download some mods to improve the graphics.