This topic is locked from further discussion.

andres_nk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 andres_nk1
Member since 2005 • 43 Posts
I have this question, its beter to buy a MAC or a very well pick PC. If you can answer me with numbers i prefer that.

In my opinion the MAC´s are great Systems but i think that with the same money i can buy an Equal PC or Better.
ZBoater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ZBoater
Member since 2003 • 1855 Posts
It depends what you want the computer for... If its gaming, the PC by all means. If its for graphics arts, Macs have the edge. Macs are more user friendly but more expensive, less upgrade options and 99% of all computers are Windows based, so if you depend on your computer skills to earn a living, PCs have more options...
PK_Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PK_Thunder
Member since 2006 • 45 Posts
I just got a mac pro and it does everything that i could ever want done in a computer. plus i got a patch to make it where quicktime plays windows media files. I love my mac, except i dont have any games for it. its a good thing i bought a Wii for all my video game needs.
supergamer1289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 supergamer1289
Member since 2005 • 2825 Posts

I hate macs. I have to use macs at school. The only good thing about them is I make it so all the aplications start at login on my friends computer. Its fun to see their computer freeze every time they boot up and they dont know why!
andres_nk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 andres_nk1
Member since 2005 • 43 Posts
Its for Gaming, and 3D modelation and animation.

But Wy its beter for graphic design?, did you know what is special about them?

frost_mourne13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 frost_mourne13
Member since 2006 • 1615 Posts
if you bought a mac for 2000, say their model with the intel core 2 duo and the x1600, you could buy a dell xps for the same price, except it would also have a superior 7900GS, and the awesome case, plus a 19" monitor. the fact is, Macs are more expensive, but for video editing, and stuff, mac has the edge, thats all. PC's are better for everything else. btw, why not start a poll?
PK_Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PK_Thunder
Member since 2006 • 45 Posts
Macintosh makes all of the software you need to create works of art. and they all work seamlessly together. if you have a huge budget i suggest buying a MacPro and Final cut studio. it will probably cost you about 4,500 bucks. but there will be no limit to what you can create. its just the only game you can get for it that is any good is W.O.W.
frost_mourne13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 frost_mourne13
Member since 2006 • 1615 Posts
theres still doom 3
our school has macs and they are slower than our pc's which run at a modest 2.4 GHz
AARONRULZ1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 AARONRULZ1
Member since 2006 • 6273 Posts
Linux PC if you ain't gonna game.
Jiggly_Wiggly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jiggly_Wiggly
Member since 2006 • 1912 Posts
Adobe after effects is better, and Thats for pc I love it, but it is a freaking huge ramhog, it eats away my 2 gigs of ram.