PC version of GTA5 somewhat confirmed. PC mentioned in XML 360 config

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-Leaked-Xbox-360-Data-Reveals-PC-PS4-Build-Code-59102.html

No release date though. At least they're thinking of us.

Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts
Ya, I heard but we needa wait and see I guess.
skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

I really want it for PC but i bet GTA5 comes out for PC 6 month be for GTA6 for new consoles comes out.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

Why even bother with this pointless news,it will come out as it always dose we will find out soon enough ..why do people forget the past so quickly ...why would this time be any different....

Somewhat confirmed,partially confirmed, my sisters friends cousins dad who works for rockstar says it is coming, God told me personally GtaV was confirmed...etc

The only confirmation i care about is when rockstar says it is coming...is anyone else getting sick of these posts.

Or maybe im just being a moody ar**hole after the crap day i have had :P

That seems most likely

yummifullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yummifullz
Member since 2012 • 119 Posts

tumblr_ldcwhugawq1qaf8cfo1_4001.jpg

Idk about GTAV but I'm really looking forward to this port.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#6 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Probably early next year with some DLCs
nicecall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 nicecall
Member since 2013 • 528 Posts
I hope it does come to PC... i can't imagine playing any more games on these 2005 consoles. I played GTA 4 on consoles and the slow choppy framerate still leaves bad memorys for me.
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts
It will come, and it will be glorious. I have the 360 version and from the little I played, while it looks miles ahead of GTA4, it has frame drops, and aliasing issues which are very distracting while driving fast (pixels jump everywhere). Those are my only complaints thus far.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

It will come, and it will be glorious. I have the 360 version and from the little I played, while it looks miles ahead of GTA4, it has frame drops, and aliasing issues which are very distracting while driving fast (pixels jump everywhere). Those are my only complaints thus far.darksusperia
Did you install from the 2nd disc? Rockstar has been telling 360 owners not to because it causes alot of pop-in problems.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts

[QUOTE="darksusperia"]It will come, and it will be glorious. I have the 360 version and from the little I played, while it looks miles ahead of GTA4, it has frame drops, and aliasing issues which are very distracting while driving fast (pixels jump everywhere). Those are my only complaints thus far.chrisrooR

Did you install from the 2nd disc? Rockstar has been telling 360 owners not to because it causes alot of pop-in problems.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM

nope, only installed disc 1, play disc just runs from the dvd drive. I must point out, mine is not the original 360, nor is the slim, it is the unit that was inbetween that got hdmi added.
theremixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 theremixer
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts

No idea why people are so unsure that a PC version may or may not coming out. Do you really think they would not make a PC version of a GTA game? Im pretty sure they are already working on a PC port already infact pretty sure they been working on one for months now. In a few months we will be siting back and playing GTA5 on our PCs. Same as we did for GTA4 and so on.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
I think most people would agree that it's likely GTAV will be coming to PC sometime in the future. The real question is whether it will be a decent port or not.
naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

I think most people would agree that it's likely GTAV will be coming to PC sometime in the future. The real question is whether it will be a decent port or not.PernicioEnigma

i  am hoping Rockstar took note of the positive reaction they got from PC gamers with the port of Max Payne 3, love or hate the game the port was a smooth bug free experience,GtaV ported with this kind of care would be glorious.

NoAssKicker47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#14 NoAssKicker47
Member since 2004 • 2855 Posts

I really want it for PC but i bet GTA5 comes out for PC 6 month be for GTA6 for new consoles comes out.

skipper847
Or, more logically and historically implied, six months after GTAQ5 releases for consoles
John_Read

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 John_Read
Member since 2009 • 1214 Posts
R* will first release 2 to 3 DLC and then they will port GTA 5 with all DLC for PC most likely Q3 imo
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
PC gamers get the left overs this gen. Beg more for console games, maybe they will make a port for you.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I think most people would agree that it's likely GTAV will be coming to PC sometime in the future. The real question is whether it will be a decent port or not.PernicioEnigma

It's obvious GTA V takes a lot of assets and such from Max Payne 3 which was brilliant on PC, and GTA V on the consoles looks and plays better than GTA IV did, so it's looking good for us

xiongsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 xiongsy
Member since 2003 • 36 Posts

found on Grand Theft Auto : iFruit, a GTA V Companion app released yesterday. However, the original PNG is in iPod JPG so it's converted to PC JPG using the fixpngWindows software hence that folder name.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

This is the definitive version I'm after.

I have consoles, but there is no reason to ruin the game on a vastly inferior platform.

mhofever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#20 mhofever
Member since 2008 • 3960 Posts

I'm not totally bothered if we don't get GTA V on the PC this year, I'm busy with Rome 2, then later this year with Watch Dogs and AC:Black Flag. That'll keep me occupied till it releases ;)

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#21 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"]I think most people would agree that it's likely GTAV will be coming to PC sometime in the future. The real question is whether it will be a decent port or not.wis3boi

It's obvious GTA V takes a lot of assets and such from Max Payne 3 which was brilliant on PC, and GTA V on the consoles looks and plays better than GTA IV did, so it's looking good for us

Yup, I can confirmed to that, it runs alot better than gta 4 did on consoles. If they even do a half way decent port it should run very well on pc.

i can only imagine this game on PC with all the glorious mods to!

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

The PC version of GTA5 was confirmed when the existence of the game was confirmed. Rockstar's just being coy. Like they always have been. 

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#23 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Their job is to market the console versions as much as possible. Even making some PC gamers go out and buy and Xbox 360 and PS4 for the first time, or again.. This is nothing new.
XxFengoxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 XxFengoxX
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Reaction to being told GTA V was released:  Reaction to finding it was only on ShitwadBox369 and CrapStation 0.3:  Waiting.
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"]I think most people would agree that it's likely GTAV will be coming to PC sometime in the future. The real question is whether it will be a decent port or not.wis3boi

Good point, I have high hopes then. If all goes well, PC will have the definitive version of GTA V.
bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts
Although not exactly on the same scale, Max Payne 3 was a good port and uses a similar version of their engine to GTA 5. Hopefully this means rockstar has learnt their lesson with bad ports. The only concern I have is that there is no protection against cheaters in the multiplayer of any Rockstar game so I can see a lot of the ideas Rockstar has in place for GTA 5 online will be ruined on the PC.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 chrisrooR
As a PC guy, the game actually looks great on the PS3. If you have a console, it's definitely worth splurging and doing the double-dip with this game. I know I am. It's incredible.
BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

I tried GTA:SA and did not care for it.

Most my friends loved it but I thought it was overratted other than the soundtrack and acting.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
As a PC guy, the game actually looks great on the PS3. If you have a console, it's definitely worth splurging and doing the double-dip with this game. I know I am. It's incredible. chrisrooR
I'm not going to support Rockstar's quest to screw over PC gamers. Will not be buying the game twice. :P
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]As a PC guy, the game actually looks great on the PS3. If you have a console, it's definitely worth splurging and doing the double-dip with this game. I know I am. It's incredible. Toxic-Seahorse
I'm not going to support Rockstar's quest to screw over PC gamers. Will not be buying the game twice. :P

They aren't trying to screw anyone over...they've put an absolute INSANE level of detail and work into this game. Don't blame them for maximizing profit off of it. They deserve EVERY penny they get.
with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#31 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]As a PC guy, the game actually looks great on the PS3. If you have a console, it's definitely worth splurging and doing the double-dip with this game. I know I am. It's incredible. chrisrooR

They aren't trying to screw anyone over...they've put an absolute INSANE level of detail and work into this game. Don't blame them for maximizing profit off of it. They deserve EVERY penny they get.

I don't replay games anymore so I'm going to wait for the best version to play through it, even though I have a PC and enough money to buy it twice. For me its worth it to have mouse aiming, a better framerate and better visuals. 

If GTA V is as great as many are making it out to be, i'm willing to wait to experience the better version. It'll also be nice playing it after all the hype has died down. 

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 chrisrooR

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] I'm not going to support Rockstar's quest to screw over PC gamers. Will not be buying the game twice. :Pwith_teeth26

I don't replay games anymore so I'm going to wait for the best version to play through it, even though I have a PC and enough money to buy it twice. For me its worth it to have mouse aiming, a better framerate and better visuals. 

If GTA V is as great as many are making it out to be, i'm willing to wait to experience the better version. It'll also be nice playing it after all the hype has died down. 

The hype isn't going anywhere. Seriously, if you have the expendable money to buy it twice and not feel bad about it...do it. You won't regret it. I'm buying it when it comes out for the PC and jumping straight into the online.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Toxic-Seahorse
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]As a PC guy, the game actually looks great on the PS3. If you have a console, it's definitely worth splurging and doing the double-dip with this game. I know I am. It's incredible. chrisrooR

Are you really defending them holding off on a PC version so they can get PC gamers to buy the game twice? That's a shitty practice no matter how good the developer is.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] I'm not going to support Rockstar's quest to screw over PC gamers. Will not be buying the game twice. :PToxic-Seahorse

Are you really defending them holding off on a PC version so they can get PC gamers to buy the game twice? That's a shitty practice no matter how good the developer is.

Yes, I am. There are very few companies that can pull it off, but the amount of work that goes into each one of their games is enough of a reason for me to buy it twice. And I know of several other people in RL that are going to do the same as me. Rockstar is a business, first and foremost. Without money and profit they wouldn't exist to make us games AT ALL. I respect that. The level of work and dedication in their games just shines through every time you play. I grew up with GTA II, GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and IV. For those reasons, I entirely support Rockstars decision to hold off on the port, and I'm more than happy to buy an extra copy to support a company I love. If it didn't work financially for them, they wouldn't do it. Considering that many people double dip on the GTA series, it isn't a surprise. The fact that people do buy two copies of their game also gives them the financial backing to keep pushing the limits of hardware and open world games.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"] They aren't trying to screw anyone over...they've put an absolute INSANE level of detail and work into this game. Don't blame them for maximizing profit off of it. They deserve EVERY penny they get. chrisrooR

Yes, I am. There are very few companies that can pull it off, but the amount of work that goes into each one of their games is enough of a reason for me to buy it twice. And I know of several other people in RL that are going to do the same as me. Rockstar is a business, first and foremost. Without money and profit they wouldn't exist to make us games AT ALL. I respect that. The level of work and dedication in their games just shines through every time you play. I grew up with GTA II, GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and IV. For those reasons, I entirely support Rockstars decision to hold off on the port, and I'm more than happy to buy an extra copy to support a company I love. If it didn't work financially for them, they wouldn't do it. Considering that many people double dip on the GTA series, it isn't a surprise. The fact that people do buy two copies of their game also gives them the financial backing to keep pushing the limits of hardware and open world games.

Sorry, I just can't understand how people can defend Rockstar treating a certain group like crap just for more profits. "They deserve it" is an awful argument. I get why they're doing it, because people you will buy their game twice, but that doesn't make it right.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 chrisrooR

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Are you really defending them holding off on a PC version so they can get PC gamers to buy the game twice? That's a shitty practice no matter how good the developer is.Toxic-Seahorse

Sorry, I just can't understand how people can defend Rockstar treating a certain group like crap just for more profits. "They deserve it" is an awful argument. I get why they're doing it, because people you will buy their game twice, but that doesn't make it right.

They aren't treating anyone like crap. It's coming to PC. They're just smart at marketing and business. They do deserve it. I've never felt so compelled to buy two versions of one game in my life.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Toxic-Seahorse
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"] Yes, I am. There are very few companies that can pull it off, but the amount of work that goes into each one of their games is enough of a reason for me to buy it twice. And I know of several other people in RL that are going to do the same as me. Rockstar is a business, first and foremost. Without money and profit they wouldn't exist to make us games AT ALL. I respect that. The level of work and dedication in their games just shines through every time you play. I grew up with GTA II, GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and IV. For those reasons, I entirely support Rockstars decision to hold off on the port, and I'm more than happy to buy an extra copy to support a company I love. If it didn't work financially for them, they wouldn't do it. Considering that many people double dip on the GTA series, it isn't a surprise. The fact that people do buy two copies of their game also gives them the financial backing to keep pushing the limits of hardware and open world games. chrisrooR

They aren't treating anyone like crap. It's coming to PC. They're just smart at marketing and business. They do deserve it. I've never felt so compelled to buy two versions of one game in my life.

LMAO. they aren't treating PC gamers like crap by intentionally delaying the PC version so they buy their game twice? No shit it's a business decision, but that business decision is morally wrong. Are you brainwashed by Rockstar?
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Sorry, I just can't understand how people can defend Rockstar treating a certain group like crap just for more profits. "They deserve it" is an awful argument. I get why they're doing it, because people you will buy their game twice, but that doesn't make it right.Toxic-Seahorse

LMAO. they aren't treating PC gamers like crap by intentionally delaying the PC version so they buy their game twice? No shit it's a business decision, but that business decision is morally wrong. Are you brainwashed by Rockstar?

Nope. You're just a bad business person. Morally wrong? LOL no. I don't think morals have anything to do with this. It has everything to do with expansion of their existing development team for bigger and better games. The more money they make, the better their games will get.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wis3boi

morally wrong. Toxic-Seahorse

Now you're just getting ridiculous

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#40 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]As a PC guy, the game actually looks great on the PS3. If you have a console, it's definitely worth splurging and doing the double-dip with this game. I know I am. It's incredible. Toxic-Seahorse

You surely must mean reverse you wont support pc gamers quest to pirate the game and screw Rockstar out of their hard earned money right?
Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jacanuk
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] LMAO. they aren't treating PC gamers like crap by intentionally delaying the PC version so they buy their game twice? No shit it's a business decision, but that business decision is morally wrong. Are you brainwashed by Rockstar?

You must be a troll. Because thats the only reason i can find for your post here. Rockstar has made a wise business decision in not releasing it for PC, yes some piracy does happen on consoles but not nearly in the same amount that is on pc, after all there is a huge difference in downloading a copy on your 100% legit pc and just copy over a file compared to what needs to be done on a console. So no Rockstar are not treating PC gamers as crap, PC gamers are treating Rockstar like crap.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 wis3boi

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] LMAO. they aren't treating PC gamers like crap by intentionally delaying the PC version so they buy their game twice? No shit it's a business decision, but that business decision is morally wrong. Are you brainwashed by Rockstar?Jacanuk
You must be a troll. Because thats the only reason i can find for your post here. Rockstar has made a wise business decision in not releasing it for PC, yes some piracy does happen on consoles but not nearly in the same amount that is on pc, after all there is a huge difference in downloading a copy on your 100% legit pc and just copy over a file compared to what needs to be done on a console. So no Rockstar are not treating PC gamers as crap, PC gamers are treating Rockstar like crap.

piracy has nothing to do with this

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jacanuk

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] LMAO. they aren't treating PC gamers like crap by intentionally delaying the PC version so they buy their game twice? No shit it's a business decision, but that business decision is morally wrong. Are you brainwashed by Rockstar?wis3boi

Of course it has , its not the whole picture but its a part of why Rockstar is not releasing it on PC.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]As a PC guy, the game actually looks great on the PS3. If you have a console, it's definitely worth splurging and doing the double-dip with this game. I know I am. It's incredible. Jacanuk

You surely must mean reverse you wont support pc gamers quest to pirate the game and screw Rockstar out of their hard earned money right?

It has nothing to do with piracy. I dare say that Rockstar probably has less piracy than most other developers, considering most people are willing to throw their money down on a game as anticipated as this.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"] You must be a troll. Because thats the only reason i can find for your post here. Rockstar has made a wise business decision in not releasing it for PC, yes some piracy does happen on consoles but not nearly in the same amount that is on pc, after all there is a huge difference in downloading a copy on your 100% legit pc and just copy over a file compared to what needs to be done on a console. So no Rockstar are not treating PC gamers as crap, PC gamers are treating Rockstar like crap.Jacanuk

Of course it has , its not the whole picture but its a part of why Rockstar is not releasing it on PC.

They sold 800 million dollars in 24 hours. Piracy has nothing to do with the delayed PC release. It has everything to do with the people who are on the verge of splurging now for the PS3/360 copy, and buying the PC copy at a later date.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"] You must be a troll. Because thats the only reason i can find for your post here. Rockstar has made a wise business decision in not releasing it for PC, yes some piracy does happen on consoles but not nearly in the same amount that is on pc, after all there is a huge difference in downloading a copy on your 100% legit pc and just copy over a file compared to what needs to be done on a console. So no Rockstar are not treating PC gamers as crap, PC gamers are treating Rockstar like crap.Jacanuk

They release every GTA game at a 6month later date than the console versions...it has been this way for 12 years. They have a deal with the console teams, because GTA is such a cash cow it even sells entire consoles for them. Guess you don't remember that.

danten81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 danten81
Member since 2013 • 328 Posts
I'll just wait it out for the PC version. Don't want to play this game on ancient consoles. Some of you guys have no self-control(no offense).
Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Jacanuk

They sold 800 million dollars in 24 hours. Piracy has nothing to do with the delayed PC release. It has everything to do with the people who are on the verge of splurging now for the PS3/360 copy, and buying the PC copy at a later date. chrisrooR

They earned 800mill in preorders from their console and thats a nice amount.

But please try to explain the PC sales compared for GTA IV which stopped at around 0.7mill (without the digital sales) compared to the consoles sales figures which is 27mill for GTA IV without the digitalcopies.

Also i said piracy is some of the picture, but how it would matter for Rockstar what platform people would buy it for? in europe the price for a console game is almost the same as a pc version, so its not a monetary gain for Rockstar if they get people to wait.

In fact you are pretty much confirming what i am saying by that argument, Rockstar wants people to buy it for console, and i wonder why? could it be because there are a lot less pirated consoles out there and that it demands a lot more than just copy/paste a file from one thing to another like on pc, to be able to play it.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 wis3boi

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Jacanuk"] Of course it has , its not the whole picture but its a part of why Rockstar is not releasing it on PC.Jacanuk
They sold 800 million dollars in 24 hours. Piracy has nothing to do with the delayed PC release. It has everything to do with the people who are on the verge of splurging now for the PS3/360 copy, and buying the PC copy at a later date.

If we look at the sales numbers without digital sales, PC sales topped worldwide 0.7milll copies sold for GTA IV; for the consoles version its slowly stopped at around 27mill copies. So please tell me how piracy doesn't have anything to do with it, or are you really trying to tell me that there are less than 1mill pc users who are interested in GTA? And before you say "But pc users buy it digital, there have been rumors of around 1-2mill copies sold on pc digitally" Also compare it to other games like COD and such which sells 10-20+ mill copies on pc.

Yeah, all credibility, flushed down the toilet.  You have no data, no evidence...nada.  You have broken sales figures because digital sales aren't public info for the most part on PC games.  Piracy is an age old cover excuse that's never really the answer. 

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jacanuk

Yeah, all credibility, flushed down the toilet.  You have no data, no evidence...nada.  You have broken sales figures because digital sales aren't public info for the most part on PC games.  Piracy is an age old cover excuse that's never really the answer. 

wis3boi
Eh? Are you trying to be serious or just trolling there? So the figures the industry releases are nothing? and cant be used for anything because digital sales on pc is pretty much the same as retail sales for console?