Oh dear....Somebody needs a girlfriend.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-579f651eab962
#1 Edited by deactivated-579f651eab962 (5404 posts) -

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/my-masterpiece-of-3-months-the-largest-gtx690-model-ever.194774/

Avatar image for Arthas045
#2 Posted by Arthas045 (5759 posts) -

All the legos he had to buy to get that built he could have bought a Titan lol.... Either way I am impressed, I could never do anything like that.

Avatar image for skipper847
#3 Edited by skipper847 (6903 posts) -

Imagine if he notices a mistake.

Avatar image for JohnF111
#4 Posted by JohnF111 (14187 posts) -

@skipper847: lol if he get two wires crossed it won't boot up, may even catch fire.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
#5 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12217 posts) -

Maybe he has a girlfriend and simply enjoys building stuff with Lego?

Avatar image for somebody336
#6 Posted by somebody336 (25 posts) -

No I dont! Shut up...T_T

Avatar image for JangoWuzHere
#7 Posted by JangoWuzHere (19032 posts) -

@Doom_HellKnight said:

Maybe he has a girlfriend and simply enjoys building stuff with Lego?

Yeah, making something awesome with legos is more likely to get someone a girlfriend then dissing someone else on the internet.

Avatar image for metroidfood
#8 Edited by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

First, allow me to make a brief introduction. I am a super fan of NVIDIA and once visited NVIDIA’s US headquarters and got the signature of Mr. Jen-Hsun Huang. Moreover, I luckily became the administrator of NVIDIA’s official Sina Weibo account. I believe that I must be the happiest NVIDIA-fan in the world.

Wut

Avatar image for Elann2008
#9 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

@Doom_HellKnight said:

Maybe he has a girlfriend and simply enjoys building stuff with Lego?

Exactly. Presumptions.. tsk tsk. I think it's great. Cool looking showcase prop in a gaming/entertainment room.

Avatar image for Lulu_Lulu
#10 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

With commitment like that, you can just build a girlfriend.

Avatar image for PredatorRules
#11 Posted by PredatorRules (11940 posts) -

@skipper847 said:

Imagine if he notices a mistake.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for nicecall
#12 Posted by nicecall (528 posts) -

nvidia releases new gpus faster then this kid can make them with legos, this shows you how fast technology in the video card area changes.

Avatar image for 8-Bitterness
#13 Edited by 8-Bitterness (3707 posts) -

Very nice, pretty impressive. Should make a Lego PC to fit it in.

Avatar image for BattleSpectre
#14 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

Not only am I impressed I am gobsmacked! I want it!

Avatar image for Renevent42
#15 Posted by Renevent42 (6654 posts) -

@metroidfood said:

First, allow me to make a brief introduction. I am a super fan of NVIDIA and once visited NVIDIA’s US headquarters and got the signature of Mr. Jen-Hsun Huang. Moreover, I luckily became the administrator of NVIDIA’s official Sina Weibo account. I believe that I must be the happiest NVIDIA-fan in the world.

Wut

While I think fan-dom in general is silly, I think his idolizing someone who is an electrical engineer and helped create one of the largest graphics card producers in the world is a lot more respectable then worshiping some sports athlete or rapper.

Avatar image for _SKatEDiRt_
#16 Posted by _SKatEDiRt_ (3117 posts) -

@Renevent42 said:

@metroidfood said:

First, allow me to make a brief introduction. I am a super fan of NVIDIA and once visited NVIDIA’s US headquarters and got the signature of Mr. Jen-Hsun Huang. Moreover, I luckily became the administrator of NVIDIA’s official Sina Weibo account. I believe that I must be the happiest NVIDIA-fan in the world.

Wut

While I think fan-dom in general is silly, I think his idolizing someone who is an electrical engineer and helped create one of the largest graphics card producers in the world is a lot more respectable then worshiping some sports athlete or rapper.

WORD

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#17 Posted by uninspiredcup (24911 posts) -

I really hate when people try to mock guys like this. Alot of little 16 year old brats and smashing up cars taking drugs and getting pregnant and generally being, assholes.

At least this guy is doing something he enjoys without being a detriment to society.

Avatar image for iHarlequin
#18 Posted by iHarlequin (1928 posts) -

AMD's better. :P

Jokes aside, that's pretty awesome.

Avatar image for comp_atkins
#19 Posted by comp_atkins (34290 posts) -

humans beings are crazy little creatures..

Avatar image for touchscreenpad
#20 Edited by touchscreenpad (220 posts) -

Wow, that's impressive.

Avatar image for groowagon
#21 Posted by groowagon (4553 posts) -

i'd trade my girlfriend for all those legos

Avatar image for PinchySkree
#22 Edited by PinchySkree (888 posts) -

Why would fucking someone change his interest in nVidia.

Avatar image for danxxx
#23 Edited by danxxx (687 posts) -

maybe he has a girlfriend made of legos?

Avatar image for EatShanna
#24 Posted by EatShanna (875 posts) -

Maybe he has a girlfriend and she told him if he finishes building this thing, she'll agree to try anal sex, though she forgot to tell him he'll be on the receiving end.

He looks like a bottom to me.

"... I believe that I must be the happiest NVIDIA-fan in the world."

Definitely a bottom.

Avatar image for Addict187
#25 Posted by Addict187 (950 posts) -

Why do losers have to go out of there way to insult others hobby's. They have it in there head that what there into only matters and put down others for not sharing in there interests. This crap has to stop it is a form of racism. insulting others for likeing things you don't understand or have no interest in. just stop it we get it you hate happy people.