Oblivion dumb question.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
Okay i just got Oblivion froma friend. Have never played it and he didnt have the book of controls. I just got out of the sewer area, and were do I go. I know you have the compass but how do I bring up a map?And to were to I go when the maps up. I know I have to bring the amulet to a guy. Any help?
PwningStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 PwningStick
Member since 2005 • 453 Posts
Press Tab for the menu, then click the right tab to go to the map menu and then you can instantly travel to the place you need to go and main towns. You'll have to actually travel to and find any other places to be able to insantly travel to them though.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
okay thanks.
drazhar2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 drazhar2000
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

also if you go into the options menu (esc) theres a contols section somewere there and if you go into define controls you will get a list of controls to use or change. 

have fun with this game!  it rocks!

Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

Okay i just got Oblivion froma friend. Have never played it and he didnt have the book of controls. I just got out of the sewer area, and were do I go. I know you have the compass but how do I bring up a map?And to were to I go when the maps up. I know I have to bring the amulet to a guy. Any help? SaintLeonidas

This is also another thing about Oblivion. You can go anywhere, and do anything. So have fun in this open-ended world. We'll see you in a few months. :DÂ