Nvidia gerforce Experience?.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

I can remember at the beginning of the year Nvidia saying that you wont be able to download drivers or something with out using Nvidia GeForce Experience?. What happened to that or did I hear wrong?.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@skipper847 said:

I can remember at the beginning of the year Nvidia saying that you wont be able to download drivers or something with out using Nvidia GeForce Experience?. What happened to that or did I hear wrong?.

They say that's coming but there was a lot of negative feedback towards it so who knows what will happen.

nimd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#3 nimd4
Member since 2005 • 136 Posts

Yea, hope it's not a problem to bump this after a while (do topics, even, get bumped to the top?); but, tried to see GeForce Experience to record a detail out of the (fairly) new Syndrome game and - guess what - there's a list of supported games with which it'll work. So, basically, it's useless. :(

The scanning of folders is automatic, you can't remove games (scanned folders you can, but the games stay) from the list which the software creates - there's a default setting which can thankfully be turned off (whether it's too late by the time we access the interface to do that, or not, I don't know) and it will "optimize" settings per game... All around it seems like a terrible idea - or, actually, unfinished software for which only some will have use of (and others will, unknowingly - or otherwise - suffer :))

List is @http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/supported-games