non crazy gaming mice and keyboards?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

are there any wireless gaming mice and keyboards that don't have ridiculous design or lighting?

NailedGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NailedGR
Member since 2010 • 997 Posts

Just get a regular mouse, some of the best gamers on the earth use what other people deem as a throw away mouse.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

Just get a regular mouse, some of the best gamers on the earth use what other people deem as a throw away mouse.

NailedGR

yeah this is probably it.. but i would try and get something ergenomic all the same.. no sense ----ing up your hands

MxAa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MxAa
Member since 2005 • 906 Posts

are there any wireless gaming mice and keyboards that don't have ridiculous design or lighting?

MuD3
Just get a wired keyboard and mouse.... ur gonna have possibly some slight lag in games with wireless. Most pc gamers do not go with wireless. Unless your far away from your computer what's the point?
superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
[QUOTE="MuD3"]

MxAa
Just get a wired keyboard and mouse.... ur gonna have possibly some slight lag in games with wireless. Most pc gamers do not go with wireless. Unless your far away from your computer what's the point?

After using the Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 with only one battery in it, I cannot stand feeling the wire on my mouse rubbing and bumping into everything. I'm definitely going to get another one before R6: Patriots is released, since I'm just using a cheap wired Logitech mouse at the moment...
MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MuD3
[QUOTE="MuD3"]

MxAa

because i don't like wires?
MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MuD3
yeah, i'm not going to buy anything. i like what i have now, i was just looking around at what the gaming stuff was like and i found it all to be way over the top and stupid looking.
RayvinAzn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RayvinAzn
Member since 2004 • 12552 Posts
After using the Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 with only one battery in it, I cannot stand feeling the wire on my mouse rubbing and bumping into everything. I'm definitely going to get another one before R6: Patriots is released, since I'm just using a cheap wired Logitech mouse at the moment...superclocked
Get a mouse bungee. You won't feel your cord, and the amount of money you'll save on batteries over a few years will cover the cost.
MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MuD3
have only used one set of batteries in my cordless mouse, rechargeable...
Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Get a mouse bungee. You won't feel your cord, and the amount of money you'll save on batteries over a few years will cover the cost.RayvinAzn

Tough times, I use tape instead haha serves the same purpose.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
have only used one set of batteries in my cordless mouse, rechargeable...MuD3
Same here.. I haven't used disposable batteries in ages. Well, except when products come with a cheap set of batteries. I go ahead and use those before I install rechargeable batteries...
MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MuD3
[QUOTE="MuD3"]have only used one set of batteries in my cordless mouse, rechargeable...superclocked
Same here.. I haven't used disposable batteries in ages. Well, except when products come with a cheap set of batteries. I go ahead and use those before I install rechargeable batteries...

yep, same.