New to this forum and need help running rct3???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

benmoreton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 benmoreton
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hi there i have bought rct3 today installed everything went fine until i tried to run it at which point it had Abnormal program termination!! i have seen on many sites that i need to download a zip from securom but this is no longer available!! i have downloaded a zip from w w w . sold - out . co. uk / support. asp? pid =698 and copy and replaced it in the rct3 folder!! this still did the same thing and gave me the error!! to be honest i dont even know if i did it correctly!! Any help would be much appreciated thanks Ben
Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Hi there i have bought rct3 today installed everything went fine until i tried to run it at which point it had Abnormal program termination!! i have seen on many sites that i need to download a zip from securom but this is no longer available!! i have downloaded a zip from w w w . sold - out . co. uk / support. asp? pid =698 and copy and replaced it in the rct3 folder!! this still did the same thing and gave me the error!! to be honest i dont even know if i did it correctly!! Any help would be much appreciated thanks Benbenmoreton

The actual name of the game would be very helpful...

-Byshop

Avatar image for broken_bass_bin
broken_bass_bin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 broken_bass_bin
Member since 2009 • 7515 Posts

[QUOTE="benmoreton"]Hi there i have bought rct3 today installed everything went fine until i tried to run it at which point it had Abnormal program termination!! i have seen on many sites that i need to download a zip from securom but this is no longer available!! i have downloaded a zip from w w w . sold - out . co. uk / support. asp? pid =698 and copy and replaced it in the rct3 folder!! this still did the same thing and gave me the error!! to be honest i dont even know if i did it correctly!! Any help would be much appreciated thanks BenByshop

The actual name of the game would be very helpful...

-Byshop

RCT3 = Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

RCT3 = Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

broken_bass_bin

Probably, but I'll wait for the op to chime in. The least he can do is name the game he wants help with.

-Byshop