new retro pally spec amazing for soloing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

everdai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 everdai
Member since 2006 • 90 Posts
the new judgement of the wise gives you 100% chance to regen 33% of oyur mana every time you cast judgement which is every 8 seconds, using this is combination with holy light and consecration along with the fact that you no longer have to cast a new seal after every judgement they last for 2 min w/ unlimited judging, makes you damn near invincible in PvE within probably 7-8 lvls of you. i was able to solo a monster 6lvls above mine with complete ease, and solo a same level elite + the elites mob of 3-4 minions. not to mention that you can get +15% mount speed that also gives you -50% duration on all disarm spells cast against you... the new patch worked wonders for pallys, anyone else using this combo to level super fast?
metal_teddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 metal_teddy
Member since 2005 • 384 Posts
I quit WoW a few months ago, but my friend is still playing. And today he was bragging about how awesome his RET Paladin was at soloing in PVE at level 65 I think he is. If I remember correctly he uses a similar combo to you, I can't remeber exactly what he uses(wasn't exactly paying all that much attention to him :P).