Hashim19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Hashim19
Member since 2007 • 1324 Posts

Guys, I am trying to install windows 10 on SSD which i bought recently. I am enable to install the Windows but during startup, it first stuck on configuration then i used OOBE command to bypass it. Then it got stuck on just a moment thing loop then restart.

Am i doing something wrong here ? Can we use 2 windows 10 on one PC ? I just want to use my SSD to boot operating system. Kindly help me. Right now i am using my HDD for operating system.

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#2 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

a real tech forum:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/forums/windows-10.13/

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@Hashim19:You can do dual boot but it's waste of time unless you install Linux based OS as the secondary.

There're tools which you can use to migrate your OS from HDD to SSD like MiniTool Partition Wizard, etc.

You can also go to BIOS and change the boot order - making your SSD as top priority then after inserting Windows CD or USB stick you'll be asked to enter certain key to boot that CD/USB OS out of it, continue to install as normal.

@elessarGObonzo: instead of redirecting people out of the forum, how about helping them?

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#4 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

@gerygo said:

@elessarGObonzo: instead of redirecting people out of the forum, how about helping them?

helping is linking/redirecting them to a thriving community of PC enthusiasts instead of leaving them stuck here with those who seem to not have much of a clue outside of "PS vs XBOX?".

and even those forums are too much of a ridiculous mess these days because you guys can't/won't keep threads in any type of decent order anymore. sure, Console Wars should have threads just advertising for, or commenting on, cross-platform games with no mention of platform whatsoever.

and this is definitely not a healthy PC community with new posts maybe reaching ~5-10 at most a week.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@elessarGObonzo: It is what it is, surely diverting people off the forum won't help to it's condition.

You can make suggestions on how to improve on Bug Reporting & Feedback forum