Need opinions on parts for a PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DiableHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DiableHunter
Member since 2009 • 111 Posts

Getting a pay cheque from about 70 hours worth of soccer refereeing and i wanna blow my money as soon as possible so please reccomend parts for a computer.

I have a budegt of about $1200 AUD, (approx $1050 US/approx 600 pounds UK)

I would like this computer to last me until year 2013 if possible while still being able to play new release/AAA games on a minimum setting with little lag (framerate of around 20fps)

The OS i will be running will be Windows 7.

i am posting here for reccomendations of the following parts for my soon to be computer.

1. System Case

2. PSU (power supply unit)

3. MainBoard

4. CPU

5. Ram (prefferably 4gb, but will settle for 2gb)

6. Hard Drive (prefferably 320 GB)

7. Video Card (NVIDIA please)

8. Sound Card

9. Floppy drive (that is a joke, i do not need a floppy drive for any reason e.o)

10. CD drive

11. I could use some reccomendations for keyboards (something like a G15 except less expensive)

12. Gaming mouse (2 mouse wheels should suffice)

Summary: I have a budget of $1050 USD, need a computer that will be able to play high end games until around 2013, I will be running windows 7 as OS.

P.S. if you could add the price of the parts i would appreciate it.

d-rtyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 d-rtyboy
Member since 2006 • 3178 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't understand questions like this. Why don't you just go to websites like tomshardware.com or hardocp.com or xbitlabs.com or bit-tech.net and and figure it out yourself?
DiableHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DiableHunter
Member since 2009 • 111 Posts

I'm sorry, but I don't understand questions like this. Why don't you just go to websites like tomshardware.com or hardocp.com or xbitlabs.com or bit-tech.net and and figure it out yourself?d-rtyboy

As i am quite a novice when it comes to hardware and I would like to hear what is the reccomended parts for a PC.