Need old version of Skyrim mod, anyone got it? SMIM v 1.49

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SystemsGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SystemsGO
Member since 2011 • 1285 Posts

Just started to replay Skyrim, and am now using Texture Pack Combiner, and need an older non steam workshop version of Static Mesh Imporvement mod. I need either version 1.49, or version 1.43, anyone know where to find them, or care to upload them for me? I have searched all over. Literally, everywhere. Even torrents of mod packs, with no luck.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

You can install the files listed in the texture pack combiner manually, which is what I did. I would offer to upload my data folder for you, but it's 20GB in size, and I wouldn't even know where to upload a file that large...

SystemsGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 SystemsGO
Member since 2011 • 1285 Posts

@superclocked: Hey, thanks for the reply, that's what I will do then. I just thought that I would go ahead and comment on the Texture Pack Combiner, since I've already ran the batch file without SMiM. It seems to me, that the textures are a little muddy, in comparison to just running SMIM, and 2K textures, or something else.

Have you noticed this, or have you only played it with TPC?

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

I installed it last year, complete with every recommended mod, and the game looks amazing. I haven't found a blurry texture yet. I also installed a few additional mesh and texture mods that had textures not listed in the texture pack combiner, though. Here they are, though I may have simplified a couple of the link names back then...