Need help with SPORE.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JeSwRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JeSwRa
Member since 2006 • 87 Posts

I'm in the space stage right now and I'm still new to it and I've aparantly made some other race mad and they're now destroying all my cities. When I go to defend they have like 20 ships against just my 1. They've already captured 3 of my colonies and I have no idea how I'm supposed to fight them off. I'm pretty much right at the beginning and it's on easy. I have 1 weapon that does $hit all and it's really pissing me off at this point.

The whole time they were expanding and I was still trying to figure out how to colonize. Right after I got the hang of that the attacks started. Now I have little money. 1 planet left and they keep attacking it.

Would someone please explain what the hell I'm doing wrong here. Why do I only have 1 weapon?

monty_4256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 monty_4256
Member since 2004 • 8577 Posts

let them kill you off nd start again

get some money and upgrade your ship, with weapons health and battery

then if someone attacks you can blow them to heck, plus invading ships tend to be pretty weak compared to home colony ships

as for the flaw in game design that meant you only have 1 ship for a whole colony of planets... I really don't know where that came about

JeSwRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JeSwRa

Well the problem with "making money" is they keep attacking my last colony and destroying all the factories. and I'm running out of money to replace them.

Is there a cheat to blow this guy away at least? I would like to carry on playing without all this bull$hit.

Edit: I also forgot to add that he's almost completely surrounded me due to him taking over all my planets. so now I have to get shot in order to explore. It seems impossible to take back my planets because his ships run away and heal fully if I get anywhere close to destroying one. I can't chase them because all the other ships are pushing me around and stuff. Why the hell is this so hard on "easy"??

JeSwRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JeSwRa
Anyone else have advice?
TheCju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TheCju
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts
negotiate a truce with him. CTRL+Shift+C for console and enter 'moremoney' for 1,000,000 sporebucks (if you need to) and pay him/them off.Unfortunately this is cheating and it will get you 1 or possible 2 badges that you don't deserve, but it does sort the problem out.
kodai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 kodai
Member since 2003 • 924 Posts
There is a SPORE topic to use at the top of the page for the next few days. All threads and comments in direct regards to SPORE need to be done in that thread. This allows for more varied discussion of other games in the general PC Games forum. Thank you.