Need Help!! PC DMC4 blue orbs...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

quahk2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 quahk2003
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JE6QM1P8

pls enter the security code up there and click download...non register user need to wait 45 seconds then can download d...Thanks

IMPORTANT~~pls backup ur save files first before u replace mine...and there are spoiler inside....only the one who finish the game are allow to download.. thanks

i really need a pro in this... i dont know the last orbs located..i finish all 12 secret missions and including the statue and including hiden blue orbs...have brought it too...until it not allowed me buy anymore...

the latest savefile will be in save07...or on saturday 9th august....really need some help here

PS: just tell me where...and i will do it my self..thx and sorry for bad english (i'm Asian)

lowcally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lowcally
Member since 2008 • 77 Posts
Have you read any walkthroughs?
teardropmina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 teardropmina
Member since 2006 • 2806 Posts

Have you read any walkthroughs?lowcally

that, and blue orbs have been thoroughly discussed and documented online (consider this is actually an "old" game on consoles)

one example:

http://www.mahalo.com/Devil_May_Cry_4_Blue_Orb_Locations

do some research yourself will be a lot faster than waiting for answers here.

quahk2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 quahk2003
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts
hi....i even watch 2 different youtube video....the problem is i have finish the devil hunter mode....now continue in human mode...if i pickup b4 in devil hunter mode it wont appear again in human mode..and that is the one missing that i need....if not will feel like incomplete dmc4..that y i need some pro help me out