need crysis 1 pc mods HELP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for poovannaorcbane
poovannaorcbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 poovannaorcbane
Member since 2009 • 543 Posts

hey crysis fans i am looking for good mods for crysis pc!! can u recommend any?? visual tweaks and custom MADE maps that has action /shooting and exploring etc!! please please help!!! cause i have gotten bored of the single player campaign and instructions on how to install the modsthanks a lot in advance

SystemsGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SystemsGO
Member since 2011 • 1285 Posts

I recommend starting out with Rygels Texture pack. Then of course getting a TOD tweak; There are several TOD tweaks to choose from. Personally I used the CCC tweak. However, you can choose Real Lifesis, Natural, etc. Extreme Quality mods I believe are along the same types. As far as maps I definitely recommend the Photoreal map. :D Good luck, and have fun.

Oh, and definitely check out the xtreme particle effects mod.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

I recommend starting out with Rygels Texture pack. Then of course getting a TOD tweak; There are several TOD tweaks to choose from. Personally I used the CCC tweak. However, you can choose Real Lifesis, Natural, etc. Extreme Quality mods I believe are along the same types. As far as maps I definitely recommend the Photoreal map. :D Good luck, and have fun.

SystemsGO

Nailed it pretty much. those are all the top and best mods around. I will also add the Mster Config mod to the list but it's kinda hard to find.

Here's a vid of it, It's my favourite mod cos I love the sunlight effects.

http://vimeo.com/1647830

Also the thing about the CCC mod is it lets you pick levels suited to your system and it also improves performance (did for me anyway) over vanilla.

Any texture mod and particle effects mod will strain your system so only install if your system can still maintain good frames

EDIT: *looks at sig* yeah your system should handle those mods fine

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jshoelace
Member since 2008 • 846 Posts

Wow, I have never seen the Mster mod before, that looks amazing.

I have never been able to find realifsis anywhere. I had the natural mod but didnt see much difference. Another good one was HD foilage but I cant find it anymore either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-59b71619573a1

I have never been able to find realifsis anywhere. I had the natural mod but didnt see much difference. Another good one was HD foilage but I cant find it anymore either.

Jshoelace

yeah the mster config is pretty sweet. The opening level looks amazing

The natural mod doesn't change things enough for me. Might as well just play vanilla.And the HD foliage was a pain to find too.The newest version of real lifesis just has a big huge bright white sky that's annoying.

Extreme Immersive Mod is great if you can get over the head bobbing. The visuals might be a bit too contrasted but it looks great.

SystemsGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 SystemsGO
Member since 2011 • 1285 Posts

Jshoelace

Rygels Texture mod is not compatiable with HD foliage. It does a good job of improving the foliage it's self.

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jshoelace

[QUOTE="Jshoelace"]

SystemsGO

Rygels Texture mod is not compatiable with HD foliage. It does a good job of improving the foliage it's self.

Yeah I found this out. I scrapped the foilage in the end, but its a shame they doent work together as it looks great.

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jshoelace

Extreme Immersive Mod is great if you can get over the head bobbing. The visuals might be a bit too contrasted but it looks great.

seanmcloughlin

Im gonna check this out now. I have seen the head bobbing on youtube and actually think it looks alright.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

Jshoelace

Im gonna check this out now. I have seen the head bobbing on youtube and actually think it looks alright.

It looks fine but playing with it is kind of annoying. When a bunch of guys around start shooting you and you get all disoriented trying to find them. Also your movement speeds way up when shot due to something in the mod like an adrenaline boost or something.

The mod is fine if you just sneak everywhere though

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
MechWarrior Living Legends.
poovannaorcbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 poovannaorcbane

SystemsGO

thanks got CCC tweak its great love the lighting effects at night in the opening sequence couldnt believe that graphics could be improved this much wow :) !! getting around 30~40 FPS AT 1080P MAX SETTING 2X AA (couldnt find any difference between 2x and 8x AA it looked the same .... weird 0_o ??) if i use the particle effects mod will it further affect performance?

poovannaorcbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 poovannaorcbane

[QUOTE="SystemsGO"]

seanmcloughlin

Nailed it pretty much. those are all the top and best mods around. I will also add the Mster Config mod to the list but it's kinda hard to find.

Also the thing about the CCC mod is it lets you pick levels suited to your system and it also improves performance (did for me anyway) over vanilla.

Any texture mod and particle effects mod will strain your system so only install if your system can still maintain good frames

are there any mods that increase gore?? blood splashes?? new single player custom maps?? playing the far crysis demo map it seems al right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="SystemsGO"]

poovannaorcbane

are there any mods that increase gore?? blood splashes?? new single player custom maps?? playing the far crysis demo map it seems al right

There is an increased blood mod. It adds a lot more blood to it, It's done by Xigmatek who does the best particle FX mods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r02c3wI0s84

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jshoelace

I just added the bood mod, will see what thats like! Looks so over the top! haha