Need an awesome online-PVP game??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 supercredit
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

I've been looking for an online player versus player game that really works and is fun. Mind you, im NOT looking for an mmorpg that HAS pvp like wow, etc.

Just a straight pvp game. Maybe even with the ability to upgrade yur character over time, etc. Lasting rewards is what I mean. 

I've played league of legends before and, i dunno, its fun but its slower paced, over-head click to move. Rewards: new characters.

Ive played Exteel (not up anymore) And I loved it. fast paced shooting with mechs that u upgrade over time and stuff. Personal prefrence but yeah.

Ive tried some other basic shooters also, planet side 2, global agenda, etc. Theyre all immensely lack-luster. Also hawken...Slow and matchups are very sucky. i wanted to like it but...sigh.

So, anyone has any other suggestions!

MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts

Counter Strike

ShimmerMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 ShimmerMan
Member since 2008 • 4634 Posts

Dark Souls.

supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 supercredit

Well. 1st, dark souls isnt a PC pvp game...

secondly, Counter Strike really isnt my thing, The modern standard setting puts me off

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts

Go and find your own game then and stop making pointless threads.

ShimmerMan

or you could not respond to his thread if you are just going to be an asshole about it. nobody is forcing you.

FORGE is an online arena PVP game. there is also Chivalry if you want medieval melee combat. company of heroes 2 is excellent RTS competitive action.... if you like card games, i recommend downloading OCTGN and Android: Netrunner... it lets you play it online with other people, and is a competitive card game sort of like magic but WAY better (if you have questions on it you can PM me). DOTA 2 is F2P and an excellent MOBA if you are in to those.... oh and i know you said that you didnt like hawken, but if you like mechs, you might try Mechwarrior Online.... it is excellent and true to the old school mechwarrior spirit.

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Geminon

[QUOTE="Geminon"]

[QUOTE="ShimmerMan"]

Go and find your own game then and stop making pointless threads.

ShimmerMan

or you could not respond to his thread if you are just going to be an asshole about it. nobody is forcing you.

FORGE is an online arena PVP game. there is also Chivalry if you want medieval melee combat. company of heroes 2 is excellent RTS competitive action.... if you like card games, i recommend downloading OCTGN and Android: Netrunner... it lets you play it online with other people, and is a competitive card game sort of like magic but WAY better (if you have questions on it you can PM me). DOTA 2 is F2P and an excellent MOBA if you are in to those.... oh and i know you said that you didnt like hawken, but if you like mechs, you might try Mechwarrior Online.... it is excellent and true to the old school mechwarrior spirit.

Good job doing his job for him, you would make an excellent secretary. By the way I would like the top ten list of best PC Horror games for me to choose from, get to it.

jesus, if someone asks your opinion in real life do you give them the middle finger and tell them to **** off as well? your attitude ****ing sucks.
Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Geminon

Stop crying.

ShimmerMan
stop being a asshole to someone who was just asking a question then. you dont just get to get away with your shitty attitude.
supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 supercredit

I appreciate the replies Geminon, I'll definitely look into those and yeh ill probably PM u, thanks

Emraldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Emraldo
Member since 2004 • 1959 Posts

Well. 1st, dark souls isnt a PC pvp game...

supercredit

Not to be 'that guy', but yes it kinda is. But on topic, if you loved Exteel for fast paced mech combat you might like Hawken.

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts
World of Warcraft
jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts
CHIVALRYYYYY!!!!! Best PvP that a person such as yourself can ever hope for!
buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

I've been looking for an online player versus player game that really works and is fun. Mind you, im NOT looking for an mmorpg that HAS pvp like wow, etc.

Just a straight pvp game. Maybe even with the ability to upgrade yur character over time, etc. Lasting rewards is what I mean. 

I've played league of legends before and, i dunno, its fun but its slower paced, over-head click to move. Rewards: new characters.

Ive played Exteel (not up anymore) And I loved it. fast paced shooting with mechs that u upgrade over time and stuff. Personal prefrence but yeah.

Ive tried some other basic shooters also, planet side 2, global agenda, etc. Theyre all immensely lack-luster. Also hawken...Slow and matchups are very sucky. i wanted to like it but...sigh.

supercredit
wow is the only game that has fantastic and amazing pvp. so you have 2 choices here, either play wow and have a blast pvping or don't play wow and do some other type of gaming besides pvp.
Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Geminon

[QUOTE="supercredit"]

buccomatic

wow is the only game that has fantastic and amazing pvp. so you have 2 choices here, either play wow and have a blast pvping or don't play wow and do some other type of gaming besides pvp.

what a load of BS... WOW's PVP is absolutely horrible. it boils down to nothing but a zerg fest every time. blows my mind that anyone would make this recommendation....

synxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 synxz
Member since 2004 • 148 Posts
Panzer, chivalry, war of the roses. dare i say.ugh..black ops 2..gunbound.worms revolution. mortal kombat komplete edition..dota2, but given that you find lol to be slow, dota might be slower especially pub matches compared to esports scene where mayhem and carnage reign before minute 10. I never touched dota 1 and dota 2 started with plenty of toxicity from the community, but past that and beginner stage, it got some good curves as a challenge to keep you occupied.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
Did anyone say Guild Wars 2 ?
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#19 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="jer_1"]CHIVALRYYYYY!!!!! Best PvP that a person such as yourself can ever hope for!

Chivalry is so much fun. :)
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

tc got sooo unlucky spiked by two trolls right off the hop like that. i feel sorry for you.

anyway im going to recommend mechwarrior: online. you need to buy into the game via CC but once you do the game becomes infinitely more enjoyable with 8 v 8 mech action and some wild times ahead.

i will also recommend unto you borderlands

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

[QUOTE="jer_1"]CHIVALRYYYYY!!!!! Best PvP that a person such as yourself can ever hope for!Elann2008
Chivalry is so much fun. :)

it looks hectic.. wayyy too hectic for me to handleÂ