need a new pc game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PuffinNuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PuffinNuggs
Member since 2005 • 232 Posts

looking to buy a good PC game any suggestions?

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
Bit more specific. There are thousands of good pc games form the 80's to 2010 What you looking for. Fps, strategy,racing, RPG?
iciboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 iciboy
Member since 2010 • 50 Posts

What kind of game do you want ?

action?

rpg?

Strategy ?

PuffinNuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PuffinNuggs
Member since 2005 • 232 Posts
Bit more specific. There are thousands of good pc games form the 80's to 2010 What you looking for. Fps, strategy,racing, RPG?adamosmaki
and RPG or MMO i guess
iciboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iciboy
Member since 2010 • 50 Posts

Try Oblivion The elder scrolls

İt is a really good rpg with alot to do

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]Bit more specific. There are thousands of good pc games form the 80's to 2010 What you looking for. Fps, strategy,racing, RPG?PuffinNuggs
and RPG or MMO i guess

Then "the Witcher" . Imo the best WRPG since baldurs gate ( it should also be cheap now ). Great Story, an interesting and imo great fighting system, a good levelling system, great graphics and great art style and the world trully feels alive

Also "Titan Quest immortal throne" its a great diablo clone that can offer dozens of hours entertainment

Stalker series are great FPS games with alot of RPG mechanics. The atmosphere is amazing, has some really jumpy moments, the world is based to feels like its alive , a decent story, Open world to explore, is not linear and it doesnt hold your hand like the usual Call of duty generic clones fps games

Avatar image for deactivated-5fae21e61a964
deactivated-5fae21e61a964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5fae21e61a964
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts

[QUOTE="PuffinNuggs"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"]Bit more specific. There are thousands of good pc games form the 80's to 2010 What you looking for. Fps, strategy,racing, RPG?adamosmaki

and RPG or MMO i guess

Then "the Witcher" . Imo the best WRPG since baldurs gate ( it should also be cheap now ). Great Story, an interesting and imo great fighting system, a good levelling system, great graphics and great art style and the world trully feels alive

Also "Titan Quest immortal throne" its a great diablo clone that can offer dozens of hours entertainment

Stalker series are great FPS games with alot of RPG mechanics. The atmosphere is amazing, has some really jumpy moments, the world is based to feels like its alive , a decent story, Open world to explore, is not linear and it doesnt hold your hand like the usual Call of duty generic clones fps games

This definitely, all three games offer a fantastic experience -- but I'd replace Titan Quest with either Dragon Age or Mass Effect. :)

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

[QUOTE="PuffinNuggs"] and RPG or MMO i guessSheppard212

This definitely, all three games offer a fantastic experience -- but I'd replace Titan Quest with either Dragon Age or Mass Effect. :)

Also great games but are more in line with Witcher while since i already suggested the witcher i suggested Titan Quest for something a bit different But yes Dragon Age especially the pc version is great with some good mods already out for it
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

a

a

(make sure you update to the latest patch, and the latest community patch)

a

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Try Mafia II. It's been great fun for me. :)

Avatar image for LordOfThePotato
LordOfThePotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LordOfThePotato
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Gothic 3 is good. If you never tried it you should be able to find it really cheaply.
MisterEditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MisterEditor
Member since 2010 • 185 Posts

Grim Fandango is a great game. Give it a try if you're looking for something different.

HeroTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HeroTragic
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Avencast or drakensang are both good :D
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points