jack00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jack00
Member since 2006 • 4265 Posts

First off, I just wanna say that I have tried to post this on the playstation forum but got 0 answers so i'm trying my luck here.

Hey guys, long story short, me and my cousin always wanted to play cod zombies with the latest cod wwII. Only problem is, he plays on console and don't have a gaming rig and I can't play shooters with a controller anymore.

I thought it would be pretty easy to play with a m/k on the ps4 but apparently it still isn't very user friendly.

Tried to find a couple of guides to show me how but all I can find is all stuff from 2015 or something that makes you use hardware and software configuration, looks like a total hassle.

Can someone refer me to a clear guide that tells you how (and if) it's possible to play with a mouse of keyboard on the ps4 for cod wwii zombies ?

Thanks peeps!

jack00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jack00

Damn these forums arent what they used to be... :(

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

@jack00: You can purchase a mouse and keyboard adapter. They range in price, but I used the XIM Apex and it worked well. Keep in mind if you use it, you lose your controller's mic feature so you will need a separate headset (which you should honestly have anyway).

It's a bit complex to set up but it works well, and has a phone app so you can adjust things on the fly, save your presets. Just takes a lot of experimentation.

I got it so I could play Apex Legends with my friends, it has been a good deal for me.

Just don't tell anyone, they will accuse you of cheating (it's not). And no, you can't get banned/suspended for using it.

jack00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jack00

Thanks mate. Like I said its only to play cod zombies with my cousin.