Morrowind mod packs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Maverin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Maverin1
Member since 2008 • 54 Posts

well...i loved oblivion and if anyone knows anything about TES then they;ve heard all teh people say morrowind is better so i got it with all teh expansions adn was lookign for mods...textures for world/char models anything and everything. now before you flame me yes i did try searching myself and what did i come up with? tons of forums with broken links so i'm asking here. so any pack(s) woudl be cool.

machiavell8x8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 machiavell8x8
Member since 2008 • 1399 Posts
wizards island
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Go to the official Elder Scrolls mod forums and ask for help there. They'll hook you up.
ERICOSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ERICOSE
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
high, new here and downloading WIZARDS ISLANDS. iT'S BEEN 8HRS DOWNLOADING NOW, AND ONLY 72% DONE, IS THIS NORMAL? WOULD DOWNLOADING MODS`N`PATCHES BE FASTER IF i SUBSCRIBE? IF SO, by how much? HOW DO i SUBSCRIBE. (oops, sorry 4 caps) to gamespot? MORROWIND is my first game/love. The nearest I got to a computer at school was in front of one doing detention (lines). Now I wish it was lines of 0110111010001010001. My brother is a wiz programer for sony, he set me up with a comp and THE ELDER SCROLLS 111. He writes the programs that allow people to write/design the games for the PSTATION amounghst other things. I can still never get over people raving on about the new box thats been on the coffee table for months. But being more intelegent then I, he plays spy RPG's, so can't help me on morrowind. any help would be great, and I hope to repay the favour some time. THANX in advance elric hawkmoon eternal champion
CellAnimation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CellAnimation
Member since 2007 • 6116 Posts
http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/ Myself I just use Morrow Wind Graphics Extender (for AA, AF, and proper widescreen support) and Unofficial Morrowind Patch. I actually like the original look of the game, yeah I know I'm weird. :P