Modern Warfare 2 vs Modern Warfare video

This topic is locked from further discussion.

i-Am-So-Smrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 i-Am-So-Smrt
Member since 2009 • 46 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7rcE9AhJc8

which one do you think is better?

D= i think modern warfare 2 is better personally

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
MW2 looks much better and those trolls how say the graphics are like the first should take a closer look.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Modern Warfare looks mucho better.
Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts

i-Am-So-Smrt
Does not look legit, video creator could have easily turned the graphics down for mw1. Plus, with all the lag, it seems like neither of the games are running at their potential max. And Mw2 does not have better graphics, dont listen to the trolls who say it does. They are just tweaked.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dakan45

[QUOTE="i-Am-So-Smrt"]

Dr_Brocoli

Does not look legit, video creator could have easily turned the graphics down for mw1. Plus, with all the lag, it seems like neither of the games are running at their potential max. And Mw2 does not have better graphics, dont listen to the trolls who say it does. They are just tweaked.

Dont listen to the trolls who say it doesnt...

It has better graphics than cod4, how can you not see it?

Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dr_Brocoli

[QUOTE="Dr_Brocoli"][QUOTE="i-Am-So-Smrt"]

dakan45

False. They are very identical, adn they are just slightly tweaked. Blame consoles.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dakan45
[QUOTE="dakan45"]

[QUOTE="Dr_Brocoli"] Does not look legit, video creator could have easily turned the graphics down for mw1. Plus, with all the lag, it seems like neither of the games are running at their potential max. And Mw2 does not have better graphics, dont listen to the trolls who say it does. They are just tweaked.Dr_Brocoli

False. They are very identical, adn they are just slightly tweaked. Blame consoles.

False, they are visibly improved, you dont have the game i am sure....
Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dr_Brocoli

[QUOTE="Dr_Brocoli"][QUOTE="dakan45"] Dont listen to the trolls who say it doesnt...

dakan45

False, they have not visibly improved to warrant the labal of improved graphics, they are only tweaked.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dakan45

[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="Dr_Brocoli"] False. They are very identical, adn they are just slightly tweaked. Blame consoles.Dr_Brocoli

False, they have not visibly improved to warrant the labal of improved graphics, they are only tweaked.

False, they are imrpoved and not tweaked if you cant see it then you dont have the game, try atleast the GSA PC/PS3/X360 comparison and you will see the diffirence...if not then your should check your standards because they are incompatible with this generation.
joonhoahn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 joonhoahn01
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Say, speaking of Modern Warfare 2, can anyone send me a link on where to get all the multiplayer team logos (Task Force 141, US Army Rangers, etc) used in Modern Warfare 2? Please and thank you.

Sorry if I changed the topic. I kinda like E3 demo better because of the voice of Soap MacTavish. Other than that, the full version is a better game because you can play all the missions and understand the story better. Plus, you actually get to see every tiny spec of the game. The new thing is, there are 6 teams rather than 4 unlike Modern Warfare 1 and CoD World at War.

joonhoahn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 joonhoahn01
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Say, speaking of Modern Warfare 2, can anyone send me a link on where to get all the multiplayer team logos (Task Force 141, US Army Rangers, etc) used in Modern Warfare 2? Please and thank you.

Sorry if I changed the topic. I kinda like E3 demo better because of the voice of Soap MacTavish. Other than that, the full version is a better game because you can play all the missions and understand the story better. Plus, you actually get to see every tiny spec of the game. The new thing is, there are 6 teams rather than 4 unlike Modern Warfare 1 and CoD World at War.

joonhoahn01

What?! How come I'm a paperboy? I don't apply for jobs like that! I don't get paid much!

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
[QUOTE="Dr_Brocoli"]

[QUOTE="dakan45"] False, they are visibly improved, you dont have the game i am sure....dakan45

False, they are imrpoved and not tweaked if you cant see it then you dont have the game, try atleast the GSA PC/PS3/X360 comparison and you will see the diffirence...if not then your should check your standards because they are incompatible with this generation.

First, he is right, they aren't really maxed out, they both take about the same power to run and he runs COD 4 great (which is more optimized anyway) while MW 2 isn't maxed out (yes it does look better than that) and he isn't getting a good frame rate. 2nd and most important, dakan I think you don't know the difference between graphics and art style. Play Chinatown and Creek, some of the most detailed CoD 4 maps and if you still believe that CoD MW 2 is more advanced graphically then you are more of a troll than Dr_B usually is on these forums, besides being the most random "I love PC-I hate PC-PS3 rocks" guy around here.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dakan45

[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="Dr_Brocoli"] False, they have not visibly improved to warrant the labal of improved graphics, they are only tweaked.DanielDust
False, they are imrpoved and not tweaked if you cant see it then you dont have the game, try atleast the GS PC/PS3/X360 comparison and you will see the diffirence...if not then your should check your standards because they are incompatible with this generation.

First, he is right, they aren't really maxed out, they both take about the same power to run and he runs COD 4 great (which is more optimized anyway) while MW 2 isn't maxed out (yes it does look better than that) and he isn't getting a good frame rate. 2nd and most important, dakan I think you don't know the difference between graphics and art style. Play Chinatown and Creek, some of the most detailed CoD 4 maps and if you still believe that CoD MW 2 is more advanced graphically then you are more of a troll than Dr_B usually is on these forums, besides being the most random "I love PC-I hate PC-PS3 rocks" guy around here.

Compare l4d1 and l4d2. Thats tweaking graphics and art style.

MW2 has visibly improved graphics over cod4. I bet he is saying that because he simple does not have the game. But i have the game and i can tell you that it does look improved. Not greatly but you must be blind if you cant see it. Those screenshots are bummers. I can see the diffirence quite clearly in my pc.

CyberAltair5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#14 CyberAltair5
Member since 2008 • 1346 Posts
We got that you got the game and he doesn't >.> Sheesh you people make Graphic's seem more important then they are.
Enosh88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Enosh88
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

Sheesh you people make Graphic's seem more important then they are.CyberAltair5

in a thread about graphics, created specificly to discuss graphics people are talking about graphics

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

MW2 looks better than MW1.