This topic is locked from further discussion.

jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

i cant get past the harbour mission in mafia where you have to kill sergio morello. i finally killed everyone at the harbour after millions of tries but i cant find morello. it took me so long to get this far and i had to exit it to do this thread. i have looked in every building you can enter but no morello. any help anyone?

pdkkbarnes1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 pdkkbarnes1
Member since 2003 • 391 Posts
I don't remember exactly, but I think it has something to do with switching train tracks and removing blocks from a train car so that the train will crash into a warehouse door. It's been years since i've played it but I think thats the main idea.
Iceman2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Iceman2005
Member since 2003 • 33 Posts

Well I haven't played Mafia in along time but I think I know which level your talking about. It's the one with the boat right? Anyway ya he's in the boat at the very top I think. On the left side there will be a door but there is two bodyguards protecting him so you won't be able to enter I think. What you have to do is be on the boat and just wait till he comes out and makes the speech. He will be on stage where the band was playing. It takes a bit of time but just wait for him. Make sure you go to the very top of the boat passed the bodyguards just incase cause that's what I did.

I hope that helps, as I said I haven't played it in along time so that's just off the top of my head.

EDIT: Sorry but I think pdkkbarnes1 is right. I checked on google and it did say something about a warehouse. I must be thinking of another level. Sorry.

Thinker_145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Thinker_145
Member since 2007 • 2546 Posts
I remember what you are talking about and i myself got stuck there all three times i played the game.But gamefaqs is your friend in these matters.And you can find those on gamespot as well.Just search mafia and click on the hints and cheats icon.
gotcha455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gotcha455
Member since 2006 • 2611 Posts

"You lucky bastard"

Such a long mission.

Do as the other guy says, you need to move the train so that it collides with the warehouse, which explodes. You face at least 8 baddis in here, then get to morello. Good luck and good job experiencing such a great game.

jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

thanks guys. iceman 2005 is thinking of the mission on a steamer where you have to assassinate the guy. great game but takes a while to get use to uber slow cars

geo_1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 geo_1989
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts
You have to unhook the train so it smashes into the hideout where Morello is hiding, btw that is the hardest mission on the game i feel your pain