Low Spec's FPS with Historic/Moderns/Crimes/Zombies games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XzVinniezX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 XzVinniezX
Member since 2010 • 81 Posts
Hi Guys, I want a good 3D FPS game (no Doom 1-3 and no other games that it similar to Doom's games, I have found about 20+ thread(Included gamespot.com) that talk about low specs... but I still can't run my computer with the games... Any games can let me run my computer? don't give me a website like www.systemrequirementslab.com and I have run ALL the games... but its still doesn't worked for me. Please post the games you got. /Vinnie Games ----------------------------------------------------- Soldier Front (in low spec's option) online game XIII PC game Call of duty 1 (in low spec's option) PC game call of duty UO (in low spec's option) PC game Halo Combat Evolved PC game no one lives forever 1 PC game (in average spec's option) no one lives forever 2 PC game (in average spec's option) Counter strike 1.6 Counter strike 1.8 Counter strike Condition Zero, Counter Strike Sources (in low spec's option) System Shock 2 Half Life Half Life: Opposing Force Half Life 2 (in low spec's option) Deus Ex and medal of honor allied assault/spearhead (in average spec's option) Spec's (this hardware requirement were so bad and it's 4-6 years old) ----------------------------------------------------- 256MB RAM DDR2(3.5/10)[Bad] 128MB Intel 82915G/GV/910GL video card [4.5/10] (Bad) Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz (6.5/10)[Good]
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

u aint going no where. might suggest u try rummaging through abandonware sites and downloading hte old 2d games that are almost forgotton. that PC aint gonna run much at all. i am currently playing X-COM terror form the deep on DOSBOX on my laptop, found my disc at the back of the cupboard so had to learn how to use dosbox. System Shock 2 would run fine there (used to run it on my old p3 700mhz with a fx 5200 with 512mb

linkthewindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 linkthewindow
Member since 2005 • 5654 Posts
Original TF or DOD. You might get TF2/DOD:S working on ultra-low settings.
XzVinniezX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XzVinniezX

u aint going no where. might suggest u try rummaging through abandonware sites and downloading hte old 2d games that are almost forgotton. that PC aint gonna run much at all. i am currently playing X-COM terror form the deep on DOSBOX on my laptop, found my disc at the back of the cupboard so had to learn how to use dosbox. System Shock 2 would run fine there (used to run it on my old p3 700mhz with a fx 5200 with 512mb

kungfool69
Don't look down on my Computer. its still can run HaloCE perfect and others.... Suddenattack is good for me but will get BSOD after playing 4 hours :\ My computer can play some other 3D games... 007 NightFire can be played but some big area will lagged a bit... so please stop looking down on my computer and says that it's only can run on 2D games? thats stupid rubbishs and I though you guys were experiences before? so I came here for questions... and you guys didn't see a low spec's PC can run some FPS games before?...
XzVinniezX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XzVinniezX
[QUOTE="linkthewindow"]Original TF or DOD. You might get TF2/DOD:S working on ultra-low settings.

I got all already and played(in average spec's option). So, its too boring on online games :\ but TF2 and DOD:S can be run, but will lag in every big areas(can be see the sky totally without any roofs) means that the small rooms/big walls/corners maps have totally no lags at all
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kungfool69

if u seriously can't afford $200-400US to get somethign heaps better, then trackdown a copy of Medal of Honour Allied Assualt and its expansion pack Spearhead. loved those games

XzVinniezX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XzVinniezX

if u seriously can't afford $200-400US to get somethign heaps better, then trackdown a copy of Medal of Honour Allied Assualt and its expansion pack Spearhead. loved those games

kungfool69
I'm saving my money for my business and also buying a $3000+ gaming PC. So, It's takes some years to buy a gaming PC.... I already have theses games....[Medal of Honour Allied Assualt and its expansion pack Spearhead] Please post all the low spec's games you got.
Avatar image for deactivated-5926b7362eeb7
deactivated-5926b7362eeb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5926b7362eeb7
Member since 2009 • 126 Posts

eh you might be able to run Unreal II on low settings at a low resolution. Doesn't really fit your criteria though.

XzVinniezX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XzVinniezX

eh you might be able to run Unreal II on low settings at a low resolution. Doesn't really fit your criteria though.

GideonDrexlar
I got Unreal 1-3.... Please posts more about your games?
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kungfool69

BATTLEZONE!!!!!!! its an FPS strategy game unlike anything EVER. its amazing and i used to run it on my old PC.

Evilmeanie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Evilmeanie
Member since 2010 • 423 Posts

Killing Floor. Reviews are mixed, but it has a very active community and plenty of online co-op to get your zombie killing groove on. If you can't FPS and play on a team, look elsewhere.

Edit: ACK, I missed your RAM. KF will not work, sorry. It needs 512k minimal.

EM

akbar13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 akbar13
Member since 2009 • 2186 Posts

Hi Guys, I want a good 3D FPS game (no Doom 1-3 and no other games that it similar to Doom's games, I have found about 20+ thread(Included gamespot.com) that talk about low specs... but I still can't run my computer with the games... Any games can let me run my computer? don't give me a website like www.systemrequirementslab.com and I have run ALL the games... but its still doesn't worked for me. Please post the games you got. /Vinnie Games ----------------------------------------------------- Soldier Front (in low spec's option) online game XIII PC game Call of duty 1 (in low spec's option) PC game call of duty UO (in low spec's option) PC game Halo Combat Evolved PC game no one lives forever 1 PC game (in average spec's option) no one lives forever 2 PC game (in average spec's option) Counter strike 1.6 Counter strike 1.8 Counter strike Condition Zero, Counter Strike Sources (in low spec's option) System Shock 2 Half Life Half Life: Opposing Force Half Life 2 (in low spec's option) Deus Ex and medal of honor allied assault/spearhead (in average spec's option) Spec's (this hardware requirement were so bad and it's 4-6 years old) ----------------------------------------------------- 256MB RAM DDR2(3.5/10)[Bad] 128MB Intel 82915G/GV/910GL video card [4.5/10] (Bad) Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz (6.5/10)[Good]XzVinniezX

What is up with your CPU compared to your other stuff?

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

painkiller.. if you can run half life you can take painkiller

code of honor compliation (french foreign legion and conspiracy island) both are mediocre games but that have there momments.

Evilmeanie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 Evilmeanie
Member since 2010 • 423 Posts

Serious Sam. Dunno if Serious Sam GOLD is doable, but the First Encounter version should work.

EM