Looking for an FPS and a stealth game -- something along these lines

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Lithos_
Member since 2008 • 1017 Posts

I'm about to finish the ones I'm currently playing (cited below), and maybe for the first time I'm not finding anything to "replace" them.

What I'm looking for are games with atmosphere -- tons of it -- and, as consequence, immersion.

Stealth: I have played the whole

Thief,

Splinter Cell

and Hitman series,

plus Batman: Arkham Asylum (game in progress) and the 2 Chronicles of Riddick. Absolutely loved every one of them.

Edit: forgot to mention Velvet Assassin: didn't like it very much. It's alright.

FPS: I'll cite the ones I liked best (with more atmosphere and immersion):

_____

Bioshock (and Bioshock 2, but the first one is way better)

Metro 2033

The whole Stalker series (Pripyat in progress)

The whole Half-Life series

Cryostasis

Dark Messiah (not a shooter, but first person and the same spirit)

Hexen II (same as above)

Heretic II (same thing and third person, but amazing game)

Dead Space (ok, third person, but awesome nonetheless)

The whole Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series

Again, the Riddick series, being both stealth and FPS

The ones I didn't like:

_____

Call of Juarez

Crysis

Doom 3

Hellgate London (more FPS than RPG, so it enters the list)

Kingpin: Life of Crime

Prey

Serious Sam

EDIT: F.E.A.R

EDIT: Kane & Lynch

EDIT: FarCry and Max Payne

And all war games, like Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty and so on: Idefinitely don't like that kind of games. EDIT: and I also don't like "squad" and tactical shooters, like Rainbow Six. :)

And I liked Clive Barker's Jericho quite a lot, it's just that the bad checkpoint system ruined the experience for me.

I also have played, but they are not what I'm looking for right now, given the RPG elements (which I also like a lot, it's just that for the time being I want an action/ stealth/ hybrid of the two game)

Deus Ex 1 and 2,

System Shock 1 and 2

Fallout 3 (more FPS than RPG for sure)

I'm just citing these last 3 for the sake of atmosphere: they have it by the buckets.

So, what am I missing? Is it possible that there are no games left? Just kidding. :lol: But anyway, I haven't found anything else, so please help. ;)

Edit: typo

BDK-Soft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BDK-Soft
Member since 2009 • 795 Posts
Maybe give SWAT 4 a try. Plenty of stealth, tactics and it's in first person. Gold Edition
ghegpatatas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ghegpatatas
Member since 2010 • 611 Posts
Damn..I ran out of suggestions. you've pretty much stated a whole bunch of games i'd like to recommend.lol
Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lithos_

Maybe give SWAT 4 a try. Plenty of stealth, tactics and it's in first person. Gold EditionBDK-Soft

I just warched the video review here on GS, which reminded me that I forgot to say something: I don't like "squad based" games... playing solo is a must. :)

But thanks for the tip. ;)

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Alpha Protocol?

if you play a stealth character, you can sneak past, kill, or take out almost all the enemys you encounter. If the going gets rough...you can always pull your guns out for a firefight.

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts

I typed 'Stealth PC' on the search bar hoping to find a game that you haven't played, but I have. Nothing. But, I did see Assassin's Creed and Velvet Assassin, which were both both praised for being atmospheric. I haven't played either... but maybe you can look into those?

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lithos_

Alpha Protocol?

if you play a stealth character, you can sneak past, kill, or take out almost all the enemys you encounter. If the going gets rough...you can always pull your guns out for a firefight.

JangoWuzHere

Everybody I know said the game sucks, so i skipped it -- when I shouldn't. After all, I may have a different opinion. I'll take a look at gameplay videos and see if I can find a demo somewhere. Thanks.

I typed 'Stealth PC' on the search bar hoping to find a game that you haven't played, but I have. Nothing. But, I did see Assassin's Creed and Velvet Assassin, which were both both praised for being atmospheric. I haven't played either... but maybe you can look into those?

flipin_jackass

I have played both. Forgot to mention Velvet Assassin, which enters the "didn't like" list. :) And Assassin's Creed is somewhat out of the thing I'm lookinf for right now. Thank you for the tips, nonetheless. ;)

spacedog1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 spacedog1973
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts

Stealth - hmm whats left is velvet assasain

Atmosphere -hmm maybe Penumbra Black Plauge/Requeim and also Condemned Criminal Origins

FPS - well as for shooters with character, I'd say its worth having a look at Kane and Lynch its a bit old and has taken a lot of flack, but I think its a decent game.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lithos_

Stealth - hmm whats left is velvet assasain

Atmosphere -hmm maybe Penumbra Black Plauge/Requeim and also Condemned Criminal Origins

FPS - well as for shooters with character, I'd say its worth having a look at Kane and Lynch its a bit old and has taken a lot of flack, but I think its a decent game.

spacedog1973

I forgot about Velvet Assassin (already added), see my last post.:)

And I also forgot about Kane & Lynch, dammit! :lol:

I liked the game, but absolutely hated the checkpoint system: which forced me to play huge parts all over again.

Penumbra and Condemned are not quite what I'm looking for right now... although I might play them somewhere in the future. Thanks for your suggestions. :)

JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#10 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

No One Lives Forever 1 & 2

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lithos_

No One Lives Forever 1 & 2

JackBurton

Wow, I would love top play these 2...

I having a hard time finding where to buy them though... the download version I mean (found the boxed version, but the price is outrageous).

Thanks a lot.

Ragingbear505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 Ragingbear505
Member since 2008 • 819 Posts

Mount and Blade: Warband? It can be played entirely in first person but it does require that you lead massive armies in addition to fighting yourself.

Oooh! Oooh! Sniper Elite. It is set in World War 2 and its kind of third person but it's got a great mix of stealth and shooting action. You can even lay trip mines and pick up enemy weapons, you're not limited to sniper rifles.

Zeno Clash? It's first person fighting/shooting and its pretty immersive, I didn't really like it but it might be worth a shot. Oh and Far Cry 2, once again I thought it was garbage but it got some immersion elements right.

The Aliens vs Predator games are good, particularly 2. The reboot was ok, multiplayer is dead but the singleplayer was decent.

NoAssKicker47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#13 NoAssKicker47
Member since 2004 • 2855 Posts

I know I'm not helping, but big kudos for mentioning Heretic II. Such an underrated classic!

k_ozz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 k_ozz
Member since 2007 • 1088 Posts

You have pretty much mentioned all the must play games... However i see one MUST play game missing.... Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines... This is not an FPS but eaily one of the best RPG's around!!! Do give this a shot, the stealth mechanics are pretty neat as well.

D1zzyCriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 D1zzyCriminal
Member since 2009 • 1839 Posts

Youre a really picky guy. Now thats out of the way. Aliens Versus Predator (my personal favourite is the second one) Is stealth focused when you play as the Alien and the Predator.

...MaybeI wasnt done:Stop beingpicky dammit! Those are some quality game just give them another/more thorough try.

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

Have you tried Metal gear solid? I believe there are pc ports but there are also other ways of playing them.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lithos_

Mount and Blade: Warband? It can be played entirely in first person but it does require that you lead massive armies in addition to fighting yourself.

Oooh! Oooh! Sniper Elite. It is set in World War 2 and its kind of third person but it's got a great mix of stealth and shooting action. You can even lay trip mines and pick up enemy weapons, you're not limited to sniper rifles.

Zeno Clash? It's first person fighting/shooting and its pretty immersive, I didn't really like it but it might be worth a shot. Oh and Far Cry 2, once again I thought it was garbage but it got some immersion elements right.

The Aliens vs Predator games are good, particularly 2. The reboot was ok, multiplayer is dead but the singleplayer was decent.

Ragingbear505

Mount and Blade, not really what I'm looking for. :)

Sniper Elite: I'm on the fence right now, after reading the review... tell me, it's an ok or a must-have game? The review said things like "boring" and "frustrating"... True or false?

FarCry 2: once I was almost buying it, but opened a thread in another forum asking about it and almost everyone said no-go... but I haven't discarded it yet.

Alien vs Predator: I liked the second installment quite a lot, but couldn't find the download version anywhere...

I know I'm not helping, but big kudos for mentioning Heretic II. Such an underrated ****c!

NoAssKicker47

Thanks. Underrated indeed, that game was truly amazing (and unforgettable).

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lithos_

I had to break the post in 2.

You have pretty much mentioned all the must play games... However i see one MUST play game missing.... Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines... This is not an FPS but eaily one of the best RPG's around!!! Do give this a shot, the stealth mechanics are pretty neat as well.

k_ozz

Oh, I have played both Redemption and Bloodlines, the former ok and the latter awesome... thing is, right now I'm in the mood for an FPS and/ or stealth game. ;)

Youre a really picky guy. Now thats out of the way. Aliens Versus Predator (my personal favourite is the second one) Is stealth focused when you play as the Alien and the Predator.

...MaybeI wasnt done:Stop beingpicky dammit! Those are some quality game just give them another/more thorough try.

D1zzyCriminal

I'm not sure I follow you... those, what those exactly? :)

As I said, I'm having trouble finding the ones "that echoed" here: No One Lives Forever 1 & 2, Alien vs Predator 2 and another one that nobody cited but I found quite interesting in my research here, called Metal Gear Solid.

You know, there are tons of "ok games" out there, but I'm really only interested in the must-have ones... being picky or not, hehe. ;)

Have you tried Metal gear solid? I believe there are pc ports but there are also other ways of playing them.

zaku101

I'm glad I refreshed the page before posting... just read my last quote, hehe.

You know, I'm aware we have other methods to get a title, it's just that by principle I really don't like to play a game if it's not original... :)

I'll keep searching.

EDIT: typo.

Thanks everybody, you're all helping quite a lot. ;)

fabounito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fabounito
Member since 2010 • 61 Posts
maybe STALKER could be a good game for you
Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lithos_

maybe STALKER could be a good game for youfabounito

Stalker is simply marvellous! But you didn't read the first post, hehe. ;) I have played the first 2 installments and am currently on Call of Pripyat. It's precisely because I'm about to finish it that I want something to replace it... :)

But nevermind, "abort the mission" everyone.

I think I won't find anything else (since Predator 2 looks too fast-paced for me, and there's nowhere to find download versions of Metal Gear Solid and No One Lives Forever).

I guess I'll wait for games like RAGE to be released.

Thank you all. ;)

Ragingbear505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ragingbear505

[QUOTE="Ragingbear505"]

Lithos_

Mount and Blade, not really what I'm looking for. :)

Sniper Elite: I'm on the fence right now, after reading the review... tell me, it's an ok or a must-have game? The review said things like "boring" and "frustrating"... True or false?

FarCry 2: once I was almost buying it, but opened a thread in another forum asking about it and almost everyone said no-go... but I haven't discarded it yet.

Alien vs Predator: I liked the second installment quite a lot, but couldn't find the download version anywhere...

I know I'm not helping, but big kudos for mentioning Heretic II. Such an underrated ****c!

NoAssKicker47

Thanks. Underrated indeed, that game was truly amazing (and unforgettable).

Sniper Elite isn't really a must have. It's fun but its something you'd pick up when you see it on sale on steam. If I remember right I paid about 5 bucks for it. It can be extremely frustrating sometimes and the difficultly on some missions is pretty punishing.

Far Cry 2 is...a mixed bag. On the one hand the shooting and immersion elements are actually quite well done. The problem is the game is actually quite boring despite this, it doesn't have a lot of depth. The repetition and boring missions kind of kill what one could have been had.

spacedog1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 spacedog1973
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts

Ok, one last try for Mr Fussy:P

Mass Effect 2 - this is an RPG, but iunmo RPG 'lite', very much an FPS with character development, great graphics with a decent PC and everything up high etc - can be immersive too; Here's a video I took from my PC in the early stages here

Or Necrovision - I haven't played it yet but its next on my playlist. Like you, I'm a little fussy with my games and from what I've read this game might meet my own fussy criteria:shock:

As for FarCry 2, its one of those games that it depends how you choose to play it, this determines what type of game it will be for you. I suppose you could stealth some of it, but the mechanics for that aren't that great, the checkpoint issue (Respawning soon after you destroy them) can be a major pain. But graphics-wise, its a good looking game and it can be immersive if you don't let its flaws get to you.

Metal Gear Solid and MGS:Substance are good games, but they are direct ports and you need a controller to play them unless you are sadomasacisitc. Graphic-wise they are a little dated, but the artistic approach to the graphics has always kept the MGS series relevant and the storylinbes are second to none usually.

Sniper Elite imo is a poor game and tiresome very quickly..

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lithos_

All of a sudden, out of the blue I thought of this game HERE.

What do you think? Is it still available to purchase? :|

ShimmerMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24 ShimmerMan
Member since 2008 • 4634 Posts

On the PC all I can think of is Vampire:masquarade, which has been mentioned already. Some good stealth elements in there and also FPS.

For console: Tenchu series , MGS of course. Demons Souls: not much in the way of stealth/hiding, but you can build a rogue like character who likes to do it from behind. dodge round enemies backstab etc.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Lithos_

On the PC all I can think of is Vampire:masquarade, which has been mentioned already. Some good stealth elements in there and also FPS.

For console: Tenchu series , MGS of course. Demons Souls: not much in the way of stealth/hiding, but you can build a rogue like character who likes to do it from behind. dodge round enemies backstab etc.

ShimmerMan

Ok ShimmerMan, I thank you for your suggestions, but as I answered you, I have already played Vampire The Masquerade (and I don't own a console). :)

I have bumped the topic because of Return to Castle Wolfenstein (it was the link in my last post) to see what people could tell me about it, if it fits in my original purpose... my impression is very positive, and I found out that the game is on sale on Steam.

Ragingbear505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ragingbear505

[QUOTE="ShimmerMan"]

Lithos_

Ok ShimmerMan, I thank you for your suggestions, but as I answered you, I have already played Vampire The Masquerade (and I don't own a console). :)

I have bumped the topic because of Return to Castle Wolfenstein (it was the link in my last post) to see what people could tell me about it, if it fits in my original purpose... my impression is very positive, and I found out that the game is on sale on Steam.

Download Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. It's basically the multiplayer from Return to Castle Wolfenstein released as a free standalone product and is actually quite fun. Should give you a good idea of what the gameplay is like.

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts
death of spies series is similar to hitman but it's extremely difficult
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts
Alien Vs Predator, it's a stealth and a FPS game
Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Threesixtyci
Member since 2006 • 4451 Posts
You'll have to get yourself a PS2 if you want to play the MGS series (minus, MGSIV, you'll need a PS3 for that one).. But MGS is not First Person, it's Third. As for NOLF series, Amazon has copies for sale, just don't buy it from hitgaming... those guys are crooks, and is usually the first site Amazon points to. Those guys always price games, 3 times more than they are worth. . Anyway, since you liked Fallout 3, you might as well get Morrowind and Oblivion (Steam has both, available with their expansions).... Fallout 3 is pretty much based from those two Beth Titles. There's always Manhunt, I guess..... Which is really another PS2 title. Although, it has been ported to the PC... But I haven't a clue how it plays on the PC, or if at all... I do know that the MGS2 port to the PC, is extremely bad.... you're much better off using a PS2 for the first 3 MGS games. Not to mention play a lot of other games that the PS2 has to offer.... Such as Haunting Ground, and the Fatal Frame series....
Papitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 Papitar
Member since 2008 • 2377 Posts

You could try out Crysis. The suit has a stealth mode which allows you to sneak around and ambush.

pl4yer_f0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 pl4yer_f0und
Member since 2009 • 990 Posts

If you want to try something new and more realistic, you should try arma 2. I only hav the demo, but in it you can make your own stealth missions, stealth in arma 2 is pretty good from my thoughts on the demo. IDK its kind of a stretch of what your asking, but you already played probably all the stealth/fps games.

Ohh, and if you want something challenging try far cry 2. It has one of the best stealth mechanics imo, because it doesnt give you any interfaces like in splinter cell to see if an enemy can see you, so youve got to reall use your instincts, and it makes the stealthing very intense. I mean your not going to be like a ghost where the enemy is not even going to know your there, its all about not giving away your position. It has the most realistic stealth. Although, you really have to get used to the game. At first your not going to like it, but beleive me itll grow on you.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lithos_

I'm having trouble including all the quotes in one post. Don't know what happens, Gamespot always rips one or two, so instead of double-posting (against the rules I think) I'll cite the users instead, as strange as it may look.

First of all, sorry everybody for the delay; I haven't had the time to answer until now.

@Ragingbear505

Thanks for the tip, I'll do as you say. I'm almost sure I'll absolutely love this game.

@Threesixtyci
Oh, I have played all Bethesda RPG's since TES I: Arena. They are old friends. Thanks for the tip though.

As for the PS2, not for the time being... I don't know, I just don't see myself playing with a controller.

@Papitar

Oh, but I tried. Just as stated in the first post...

@pl4yer_f0und

I vaguely remember being interested in Arma II when it was launched... have its cover in my memory right now, I'll look for some info about it.

Thanks for the tip -- I have a good feeling about this.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#33 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts
Chronicles of Ridick. It's FPS AND Stealth. The original is one of the best damn games ever made, and you can get Assault on Dark Athena, which is the first one remade with better graphics, plus a new original campaign.
Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Threesixtyci
Heh, I've played since Arena as well.... Still have the the orginal game on 3-1/4 floppies, too from the early ninties.... Never did finish that game. Did manage to finish the story of Daggerfall. Never finish Morrowind, nor Oblivion, nor Fallout 3, either. Guess being that they still work on my current PC, I've been putting them off. Anyway, those Japanese games on the PS2, will impress you with their storytelling.... especially the older games like Final Fantasy 6, Metal Gear Solid, and Xenogears have incredible storytelling. You'll need a PS1 card to play those, though.... on a PS2. ...and seems like a lot of people here don't even bother reading your OP.....heh.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Death to Spies?
Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Lithos_

Heh, I've played since Arena as well.... Still have the the orginal game on 3-1/4 floppies, too from the early ninties.... Never did finish that game. Did manage to finish the story of Daggerfall. Never finish Morrowind, nor Oblivion, nor Fallout 3, either. Guess being that they still work on my current PC, I've been putting them off.

Anyway, those Japanese games on the PS2, will impress you with their storytelling.... especially the older games like Final Fantasy 6, Metal Gear Solid, and Xenogears have incredible storytelling. You'll need a PS1 card to play those, though.... on a PS2.

...and seems like a lot of people here don't even bother reading your OP.....heh.Threesixtyci

QFT -- Enough said. :lol:

I have the Arena CD version (manual, everything).

Curiously, the one I have played longer (more than 400 hours at the time) was the only TES I haven't finished, and it is exacly Daggerfall -- the only one you have finished, hehe. I guess I lost myself exploring every bit of the map, joining every guild and working my way through the ranks and at some point I had an overdose, haha. Pushed the game aside.

Bleieve it or not, I still have the saved games (and the original box, with manual and everything), and I will finish it someday, oh I will. I'll remove that stain in my gaming career, hehe.

I'll consider the PS2 then.. it is very cheap nowadays, But first of all I'll just see if I really can find the titles easily enough, though. ;)

Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Threesixtyci
Yeah I remember the box of Daggerfall, too. Was all funky looking... rainbow color type effect. I'm pretty sure I still have the Box, too. Oh, I finished Battlespire, too. Forgot about that one.
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

Sorry if any of these were already mentioned (didn't read the whole thread)...

The Void

Arx Fatalis

STALKER: CoP

Penumbura

Risen

Killing Floor

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#39 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
you can try out borderlands if you want an rpg. for some multiplayer based FPSs theres Unreal Tournament 3 and Team Fortress 2. some games that i could suggest but you probably wont like would be quake 4 and fear 2.
Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lithos_

Yeah I remember the box of Daggerfall, too. Was all funky looking... rainbow color type effect. I'm pretty sure I still have the Box, too. Oh, I finished Battlespire, too. Forgot about that one.Threesixtyci

Battlespire and Redguard: decent games IMO. Unfairly underrated. They deserved to be more than just mere underdogs. I guess that The Elder Scrolls series has cast a shadow over them. But they were not supposed to be as big: in fact, on the very contrary. VERY atmospheric games.

you can try out borderlands if you want an rpg. for some multiplayer based FPSs theres Unreal Tournament 3 and Team Fortress 2. some games that i could suggest but you probably wont like would be quake 4 and fear 2.yellosnolvr

Thanks for the tips, but I just found "The Chosen One":

Return to Castle Wolfenstein. :twisted:

Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Threesixtyci

You beat me... I never bought Redguard. Was going to eventually buy it, back then, but then Glide support disappeared from the map, so I never bothered.

I didn't see Vampire the Masquerade: Blood lines. Steam sells it for 20. It has stealth elements to it, although not great. It's about impossible to Sneak past a fight, much like Fallout 3. Sneaking in the game is more of a first strike skill. And it's a 3rd person/1st person hybrid. Gunplay is weak in it, though. Combat is more of a hand to hand 3rd person affair. And most of the game plays like a Bioware game. With it's dialog choices and interface.

There's another from Beth that I never tried, but have been thinking about getting.... Call of Cthulhu

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lithos_

I have played both Vampires, Redemption and Masquerade. Solid games, but Redemption is waaay better.

As for Call of Cthulu (Steam sells it as well), I was told about it by a friend, read the review, watched some gameplay movies, and I think I'll pass for now. Looked too slow paced, I don't know. I'll save it for the future. ;)

But thanks for the tip. :)

I haven't started yet to play Return to Castle Wolfenstein because I just ordered (via Internet) an X6 1090t Black Edition, an Asus Crosshair IV Formula and a 2x2GB kit of G. Skill ECO DDR3 1600 CAS7 to replace my old E6600, my P5W DH Deluxe and my Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800: they are about to join my brand new HD5850 (which replaced my old warrior, the GF9600GT), so I just can't go on playing anything, I'm far too anxious to see how the new rig will perform... :P

Edit: typo.

kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts
-Half life 1 -Half life 2 -Medal of Honor Allied Assault -PainKiller -Singularity -Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lithos_

-Half life 1 -Half life 2 -Medal of Honor Allied Assault -PainKiller -Singularity -Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachikris9031998

HL1 and 2 and Medal of Honor: OP.

Painkiller: considered playing it a thousand times before, never managed to convince myself since it looks too "mindless shooter" for my taste... well, what do you say? Is it?

Singularity: I'll play this one for sure. The only thing is that I'll wait for the price to drop a little.

Now, let us talk about Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi:

Where in the world can I find this game?!?

I tell you, I tried several times. Every now and then my hope recharges and I try again: to no avail no matter what, it seems that this game has fell into the Daggerfall void! And I mean its deepest part...

I thought the atmosphere absolutey... no words! Just wow! :o Do you, by chance, know where to find it?... (fingers crossed) :|

Edit: there's always a typo hiding somewhere

Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts

Call of Cthulhu might interest you. I got it as a gift for Christmas a long time ago, but I haven't played it much. Still, I remember the atmosphere being good and I it has stealth elements. Maybe someone who's actually been through the game could tell you more, but I recommend checking it out.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Lithos_

Call of Cthulhu might interest you. I got it as a gift for Christmas a long time ago, but I haven't played it much. Still, I remember the atmosphere being good and I it has stealth elements. Maybe someone who's actually been through the game could tell you more, but I recommend checking it out.

smokeydabear076

My penultimate post... :)

Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ondoval
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

The answer is Riddick.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Lithos_

The answer is Riddick.

Ondoval
Oh c'mon guys, read the OP...
kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts

[QUOTE="kris9031998"]-Half life 1 -Half life 2 -Medal of Honor Allied Assault -PainKiller -Singularity -Nosferatu: The Wrath of MalachiLithos_

HL1 and 2 and Medal of Honor: OP.

Painkiller: considered playing it a thousand times before, never managed to convince myself since it looks too "mindless shooter" for my taste... well, what do you say? Is it?

Singularity: I'll play this one for sure. The only thing is that I'll wait for the price to drop a little.

Now, let us talk about Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi:

Where in the world can I find this game?!?

I tell you, I tried several times. Every now and then my hope recharges and I try again: to no avail no matter what, it seems that this game has fell into the Daggerfall void! And I mean its deepest part...

I thought the atmosphere absolutey... no words! Just wow! :o Do you, by chance, know where to find it?... (fingers crossed) :|

Edit: there's always a typo hiding somewhere

Check amazon (for used its 20 bucks)