Looking for a good WoW pvp realm...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Longhornpimp (192 posts) -

So im not really new to PvP just new to the pvp realms. I was wondering what most of you thought was the best and why. I would really love a RP-PvP but just a PvP is fine. So what im looking for is a PvP realm that has a decently even number of players on each faction. I dont want a room that has 3-1 odd's in favor of the horde or alliance. Also i wanted to know if most of you thought it was to late for me to start a PvP player. I reall dont want to keep getting killed as i try to lvl. My final question is when on a RP-PvP is it non stop PvP like regular rooms.

#2 Posted by Orcishman05 (210 posts) -
If your going to play Alliance Emerald Dream, if Horde Skullcrusher.
#3 Posted by Skullheart (2054 posts) -

So im not really new to PvP just new to the pvp realms. I was wondering what most of you thought was the best and why. I would really love a RP-PvP but just a PvP is fine. So what im looking for is a PvP realm that has a decently even number of players on each faction. I dont want a room that has 3-1 odd's in favor of the horde or alliance. Also i wanted to know if most of you thought it was to late for me to start a PvP player. I reall dont want to keep getting killed as i try to lvl. My final question is when on a RP-PvP is it non stop PvP like regular rooms.

Longhornpimp

You know a good forum for this?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/