Looking for a good PVP game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vikings_domo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Vikings_domo
Member since 2007 • 231 Posts

Ok im new to the whole pc mmorpg games, use to be more of a 360 gamer. Tomorrow my laptop is coming in which i heard can handle games fairly well, so im looking to get in to so great mmorpg games. with my old laptop all i could handle is 2d games, so i played this game called astonia 3 for about 7 yrs. it featured some ok gameplay but i was blown away by the pvp. since they made an update everything started to suck so im moving on. I see alot of games where u can walk around doing quests and just killed, thats the pvp in the game. any game like that please do not suggest it, i hate types like that. Are there any good mmorpg games that revolves around your guild or clan? like you have to fight against multiple (or just one) clans in order to keep your clan alive or just make it better. I have taken a look at AOC/guild warsand they may be what best suits what im looking for, but I need more suggestions. Any?

SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SLUSHiNaToR
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts
I remember an old game that I've heard of where your guild takes over cities or has their own cities and can raise the prices of goods and stuff in their cities but other guilds can come and conquer your cities.. I can't for the life of me remember what game it was..
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
I remember an old game that I've heard of where your guild takes over cities or has their own cities and can raise the prices of goods and stuff in their cities but other guilds can come and conquer your cities.. I can't for the life of me remember what game it was.. SLUSHiNaToR
Sounds vaguely familiar. Sorry I'm of no help.. :P I know what you're talking about though.
Vikings_domo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vikings_domo

I remember an old game that I've heard of where your guild takes over cities or has their own cities and can raise the prices of goods and stuff in their cities but other guilds can come and conquer your cities.. I can't for the life of me remember what game it was.. SLUSHiNaToR

From what I read it sounds alot like AOC

Vikings_domo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vikings_domo

any suggestions?

theholyemu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 theholyemu
Member since 2007 • 29 Posts

I really wanna say that was Shadowbane or Lineage II. Shadowbane's no longer around, but I know Lineage is.

To the OP, Lineage is supposed to have massive keep sieges, though I'm not sure if it's a guild system as I've never tried it.

Age of Conan, like you said, seems to have what you want. I played that briefly near it's release and got rather bored with it, though it's apparently improved with it's new expansion.

A tough one is EVE online, very much a love it or hate it game. It also takes place purely in space-ships so I'm not sure if you're into that at all.

Hope any of that helps.

Vikings_domo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Vikings_domo

[QUOTE="SLUSHiNaToR"]I remember an old game that I've heard of where your guild takes over cities or has their own cities and can raise the prices of goods and stuff in their cities but other guilds can come and conquer your cities.. I can't for the life of me remember what game it was.. theholyemu

I really wanna say that was Shadowbane or Lineage II. Shadowbane's no longer around, but I know Lineage is.

To the OP, Lineage is supposed to have massive keep sieges, though I'm not sure if it's a guild system as I've never tried it.

Age of Conan, like you said, seems to have what you want. I played that briefly near it's release and got rather bored with it, though it's apparently improved with it's new expansion.

A tough one is EVE online, very much a love it or hate it game. It also takes place purely in space-ships so I'm not sure if you're into that at all.

Hope any of that helps.

Thanks man, ill do some research on EVE and lineage 2. If they dont interest me then AOC it is, new laptop just came in today.