League of Legends amazing Sleeper

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dawgrejectx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 dawgrejectx
Member since 2010 • 458 Posts

I have been playing League of legends for a week and i think everyone should atleast give this game a try if your board, it's really fun and addictive multiplayer mode will have you wanting to keep playing to unlock new champions, it's free to play and additional content but there mostly cosmetic, the full flesh game can be played without paying a cent.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
Yes, you will get bonuses, anyway I doubt that anyone that's interested doesn't/didn't already play it, but hey compared to the last guy you have realistic goals (he wanted to get that free trip to their studios and get a character with his name o_0 what was that 10K, 50K players under a single guy?).
zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts
I hate DotA so, that's a no for me.
ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts
I'm not sure this forum is the best place to be pushing your personal referrals to League of Legends. Yes, it is a great game and very fun to play, but I can't help but feel this is a bit too much of a personal advertisement. Just so everyone is clear, like DanielDust alluded to, only the OP will get "bonuses" for you signing up under his referral - the guest does not get anything.
dawgrejectx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 dawgrejectx
Member since 2010 • 458 Posts
[QUOTE="ParkCarsHere"]I'm not sure this forum is the best place to be pushing your personal referrals to League of Legends. Yes, it is a great game and very fun to play, but I can't help but feel this is a bit too much of a personal advertisement. Just so everyone is clear, like DanielDust alluded to, only the OP will get "bonuses" for you signing up under his referral - the guest does not get anything.

i reworded my post and took away the referal id i thought both did anyways i rather people get into the game than get a few bonuses. it's a really fun game
wigan_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wigan_gamer
Member since 2008 • 3293 Posts
This just looks like advertising to me. But I play the game a lot already ^_^ I love it.
Avatar image for Roland123_basic
Roland123_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Roland123_basic
Member since 2002 • 3841 Posts
HON is better... LOL sucks donkey balls
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
HON is better... LOL sucks donkey ballsRoland123_basic
It depends on what you like because in my case HoN is garbage and LoL is great. But no doubt, having dedicated servers and some other useful features does make HoN a great game, but the gameplay makes it decent towards mediocre.