This topic is locked from further discussion.

annilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 annilator
Member since 2006 • 47 Posts
 i need to know what bto do after finding 2 of the jedi and the dead jedi on korriban i have found the jedi on onderon and nar shaddaa where do i go next?

-Wildweasel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 -Wildweasel-
Member since 2004 • 635 Posts

i need to know what bto do after finding 2 of the jedi and the dead jedi on korriban i have found the jedi on onderon and nar shaddaa where do i go next?

annilator

If my memory serves you have to return to nar shadaa, but try this Gamespot Official KOTOR 2 guide 

Good luck!

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
Dantooine.
annilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 annilator
thanks i had missed the datapad in the enclave

annilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 annilator
can the handmaiden become a jedi

BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
can the handmaiden become a jedi

annilator
All human companions (not droids) can become jedi. And to answe your question, yes she can - You have to be on the light side however.
annilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 annilator
ive got to the cene where the handmaiden asks to be trained as a jedi and im taken to atris's base on telos its deserted is this supposed to happen what do i do

BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
ive got to the cene where the handmaiden asks to be trained as a jedi and im taken to atris's base on telos its deserted is this supposed to happen what do i do

annilator
Telos should be full of scripted events ...
Darth_Vector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Darth_Vector
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
HEY PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I want to play this game but it wont let me. the only way for me to get to play this and become a part of this forum is if someone starts a new game doesnt matter what kind of person it is, save the game right after the first cutscene, and send the file to me so i can play it. The game just keeps crashing at the beginning. SOMEOME PLEASE I BEG YOU HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
briggsxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 briggsxxx
Member since 2006 • 244 Posts

HEY PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I want to play this game but it wont let me. the only way for me to get to play this and become a part of this forum is if someone starts a new game doesnt matter what kind of person it is, save the game right after the first cutscene, and send the file to me so i can play it. The game just keeps crashing at the beginning. SOMEOME PLEASE I BEG YOU HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Darth_Vector

because you have hacked copy. torrent maybe ?.

Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts
HEY PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I want to play this game but it wont let me. the only way for me to get to play this and become a part of this forum is if someone starts a new game doesnt matter what kind of person it is, save the game right after the first cutscene, and send the file to me so i can play it. The game just keeps crashing at the beginning. SOMEOME PLEASE I BEG YOU HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Darth_Vector
And the fact that you hijacked a topic from last year, and the way your problem is worded, I would say that your problem is most likely due to a hacked copy.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58502 Posts

[QUOTE="annilator"]can the handmaiden become a jedi

BounceDK
All human companions (not droids) can become jedi. And to answe your question, yes she can - You have to be on the light side however.

What?  Twisting her to the dark side is so much better.  She wears this black clothing and looks straight-up evil.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58502 Posts

annilator

Yes, Handmaiden goes in and kills all her sister handmaidens (should be shown in a cutscene), then you talk to her.  After that, walk up into Atris's mediation chamber, across the bridge.