Just Wondering Ver. Dark Orbit

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for M3RC3tHeShOoTeR
M3RC3tHeShOoTeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 M3RC3tHeShOoTeR
Member since 2008 • 916 Posts

Has anyone ever played dark orbit I have been on this site for awhile and really haven't heard anything about it. I play it and I know other people do. Searched it and found nothing on gamespot about it. I seriously think something should be done and fast. Some of the most popular pc games aren't even listed. Dark orbit needs a spot somewhere here at gs. One of the best browser games I have ever played can't believe there's nothing on it?? Gs is really slacking. Well have any of you heard of it or played it before??:!:

johnpaul601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 johnpaul601
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Yes i play it im a lvl 9 nearly lvl 10 i have got my own clan on it i have got a vengi with 4 drones and if u want to join my clan its a vru clan so here is the clan name and clan tag here is the clan name atomic crew and here is the clan tag *AC*

Avatar image for M3RC3tHeShOoTeR
M3RC3tHeShOoTeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 M3RC3tHeShOoTeR
Member since 2008 • 916 Posts

Well I am surprised that ur the only one who has posted. Even sowhat do u think of it? I know I love it and have been on it for about 3 months atleast once a day. One of the best browser mmo's I have ever played. They say the economy is off, but I think they made a mistake. They just don't understand the game. People make the prices if they choose than things can get pricey otherwise I say the game is fair to all. There is equal oppertunity for those who work at it.